HTC Wildfire or Galaxy Portal ?

Associate
Hi

Im looking to replace my very old 30g ipod and nokia 6500 combo.

Thought these 2 phones seemed decent for free on £15 to £20 contracts.
Both have normal headphone jacks and can have big mem cards put into them , which can hopefully allow me to retire the ipod.

I dont use the internet much on my phone , a quick look on facebook and bbc mobile site each day.

I know the Galaxy S and Desire are much better but i would like to keep the monthly contract price down to as low as possible.

Which of the 2 would you recommend guys ?

Cheers for all input :p

Associate
OP
The contracts i've seen are 24 months :(
I've been tempted to get a desire/galaxy s due to this but i really do only want to use the phone for music and very light net use.

Soldato
You have to redeem cashback on that deal though, so there can be quite a few hoops to jump through and you have to remember to do it, otherwise it's £25. I'm not sure how quickly the money is paid back either.

Soldato
You have to redeem cashback on that deal though, so there can be quite a few hoops to jump through and you have to remember to do it, otherwise it's £25. I'm not sure how quickly the money is paid back either.

Your FREE 12 months half price line rental is available by redemption in 5 stages: £30.00 at month 6, £30.00 at month 10, £30.00 at month 15, £30.00 at month 20, £30.00 at month 24

Associate
OP
Been having a look around and the x10 mini pro looks a decent little phone too.
I think im actually starting to lean towards that , any users out there ?

Soldato
My girlfriend got the Mini Pro, and the keyboard jammed out the first time we opened it. Took it back after 20 minutes and exchanged it for the X10 Mini. It works fine for her because she has stupid girly hands. If you have stupid girly hands, you'll probably be fine.

Back
Top Bottom