Huawei mate 10

Soldato
Thank you. I thought as much having looked on the Huawei UK website it said single SIM. So will have to do what I did previously when I bought the Mate 10 and get the International Version of the Pro.

I just don't get why Huawei don't sell dual sim devices here....

No worries bud. Yeah god knows why they change.

Soldato
I bought one of these for £450 on Ebay. Chances are it could be a scam as the price is way too cheap. But I'm covered by Ebay in case it is so I decided to risk it. I'm in a no lose situation really.

Associate
Soldato
Got my Mate 10 Pro. The phone itself is very nice indeed. But I'm really not keen on EMUI. My biggest gripe is that it has very harsh app auto killing meaning a lot of my apps never update automatically.

Just picked up this phone and having a few issues with the bluetooth, I have two pairs of BT headphones, AKG Y50 and B&W P5, on all my previous phones I could control the BT volume using the volume button on my headphones but for some reason with the Mate 10 Pro you can't seem to do that, my Sony Z3, Sony XA1 Ultra, Moto G6 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, when you tap the volume controls on the headset you see the BT volume slider move up and down on the phone, basically they are synched but no joy on the Mate 10 pro, and then also nearly everyday the play/pause from the headphone won't work anymore and I have to restart the phone, I heard rumors that the BT doesn't work well on this phone I guess they were true :(

Associate
Just picked up this phone and having a few issues with the bluetooth, I have two pairs of BT headphones, AKG Y50 and B&W P5, on all my previous phones I could control the BT volume using the volume button on my headphones but for some reason with the Mate 10 Pro you can't seem to do that, my Sony Z3, Sony XA1 Ultra, Moto G6 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, when you tap the volume controls on the headset you see the BT volume slider move up and down on the phone, basically they are synched but no joy on the Mate 10 pro, and then also nearly everyday the play/pause from the headphone won't work anymore and I have to restart the phone, I heard rumors that the BT doesn't work well on this phone I guess they were true :(

Sounds like Bluetooth absolute volume isn't working properly. When it's disabled, I have to adjust both the volume on my phone and wireless P7s. It's enabled already on my Pixel but wasn't on the U11+ I had. You should be able to check it by going to developer options.

If it is turned on (which means the switch should be set to off) then it sounds like you'll have to wait for the Mate 10 Pro to be updated to Android P. The other issues you're having like the play button not working sounds like buggy software. I actually returned my Mate 10 Pro for a refund due to really buggy software.

Sounds like Bluetooth absolute volume isn't working properly. When it's disabled, I have to adjust both the volume on my phone and wireless P7s. It's enabled already on my Pixel but wasn't on the U11+ I had. You should be able to check it by going to developer options.

If it is turned on (which means the switch should be set to off) then it sounds like you'll have to wait for the Mate 10 Pro to be updated to Android P. The other issues you're having like the play button not working sounds like buggy software. I actually returned my Mate 10 Pro for a refund due to really buggy software.

I've just checked and it's set to off, guess I have to hope for an update, temped to sell the phone but what with some interesting updates coming like the GPU Turbo not sure what to do, bluetooth audio is very important to me.

Associate
Purchased the M10Pro for the missus. Excellent! phone. I did initially have one for me but I sent it back to CPW after I discovered an issue with the Android Auto. I didn't feel like getting sucked into a long-running battle with Huawei for a fix so I noped the heck out of there. Wife loves it though.

Back
Top Bottom