Huel: The Future of Food ..

Soldato
Ordered some of the myprotein "whole fuel" this month after the Huel price increases. Interested to see how it compares.
Be interested what you think. From memory it's basically the same but they use cheaper sources for some of the ingredients.
I'll be trying it when my Huel runs out.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I dumped Huel early in favour of Whole Fuel. At the time I wasn't blending, and Huel was so much grittier than Whole Fuel.

Granted, I haven't been back since so I don't know how the latest versions compare... they are on V3 now?

Anyway, tastes for both were fine, it was the texture of Huel that let it down.

Taste aside, the cost comparison has always been a no brainer. Something like 50-66% the cost of Huel last time I bulk bought (around a year ago) and sounds like nothing has changed.

Caporegime
Sitting here this morning drinking a bottle of one of the new ready-to-drink flavours - Salted Caramel. Wow, it's so velvety smooth and tastes like drinking liquid caramel. Don't know how they make these bottles 10x tastier than the powders you make at home as it should be pretty much all the same in the end?

Got the other three for breakfast over the next few days - Strawberries & Cream, Iced Coffee Caramel and the one I'm expecting to be orgasmic over - Cinnamon Swirl.

Man of Honour
Sitting here this morning drinking a bottle of one of the new ready-to-drink flavours - Salted Caramel. Wow, it's so velvety smooth and tastes like drinking liquid caramel. Don't know how they make these bottles 10x tastier than the powders you make at home as it should be pretty much all the same in the end?

Got the other three for breakfast over the next few days - Strawberries & Cream, Iced Coffee Caramel and the one I'm expecting to be orgasmic over - Cinnamon Swirl.

I had no idea they brought new flavours out. I loved the banana one, but the berry was meh, vanilla was a bit bland and choc was a bit...weird tasting. Gonna give em a go!

Soldato
Not, Whole Fuel Blend, like the second link I posted? As asked, can someone link to it please as that link I posted is what Google gives me...
I just get an out of stock message for your second link. On closer inspection yes, that's it, there are flavours maybe you can't see them with it being out of stock.

Associate
Really don't see the fascination with Huel Mac N Cheese. Bored of cold meals so gave it a try - absolutely vile! I'm definitely not a picky eater but wow, it was hard going to even finish the first meal.

Soldato
I didn't particularly like it at first....but it's grown on me. The chilli, and thai green curry are ok...but not very filling. I do look forward to a nice hot mac n cheese lunch on a cold day though, really hits the spot.

Soldato
I think i was looking at this one

https://www.theproteinworks.com/diet-meal-replacement-extreme

This one shows at £70.19 for the 4kg bag, but with 17% Topcashback i saw, which brings it down to £58.26

At 4kg at 60g per serving then it's 67 portions which works out ~£0.87 so around 35% cheaper than Huel (at £1.32 per serving).

Edit, my TCB Chrome Add in also found another discount code (BEST56 i think), which reduced the price a bit further from the BF price.

Back
Top Bottom