Huel: The Future of Food ..

Caporegime
And the Black Edition Cinnamon Swirl is even better. I don't really need to eat cinnamon toast/buns anymore, I can just drink this. :D

Looks like I've found the perfect threesome - all Black Editions - Coffee Caramel, Cinnamon Swirl and Cookies & Cream.

Caporegime
Has anyone had the Unflavoured to compare the new flavours to?

I've only had unflavoured and find it fine.

Yeah but I really am not a fan. I've added some of the little taster sachets of 10 flavours but they really don't make it any nicer. I did add some cacao powder of my own and turned it into a chocolate milkshake which was not bad. But because I bought 2 bags of the U&U, I got in touch with customer services about returning one of them (the upopened one) but instead they send me the cinnamon and cookie flavours for absolutely zero pounds! Love it. Their customer services really are good and it makes you wonder just how much money they make on their products when they can give £60 worth of them away for free.

Associate
Their customer services really are good and it makes you wonder just how much money they make on their products when they can give £60 worth of them away for free.
They certainly have a very healthy profit margin when competitors can sell near identical products for less than half the price, though most of it probably goes into their advertising budget.

Caporegime
This gonna be interesting. Place an order this morning and the system seems to have deleted not only it but every other order I've ever placed. Will get in touch tomorrow and see what they give me for free this time! :D

Soldato
I've tried the cookies and cream black edition this month....meh, it's pretty bland. May try the cinnamon swirl, but I'll probably stick to Chocolate, Coffee Caramel, and Salted Caramel.

Associate
So what’s the difference between Huel and MyProtein/The protein works meal replacement offering?

Last I checked Huel was far more expensive? (Never buy the others at full price as they are regularly 40-60% off )
They will all have some minor differences in ingredients and flavours but one isn't better than the other. They can sell them much cheaper for two main reasons - they don't spend a fortune on marketing, and they are huge companies that sell lots of other products, so they have better economy of scale and can target lower profit margins.

Caporegime
I've tried the cookies and cream black edition this month....meh, it's pretty bland. May try the cinnamon swirl, but I'll probably stick to Chocolate, Coffee Caramel, and Salted Caramel.

The cinnamon swirl, which I thought would be the best flavour yet, is strangely a bit bland. But the cookies and cream is just amazing. I could live on that alone.

Soldato
The cinnamon swirl, which I thought would be the best flavour yet, is strangely a bit bland. But the cookies and cream is just amazing. I could live on that alone.
I've got some cinnamon swirl now....it's better than cookies and cream imo. Still fairly bland. Chocolate, and salted caramel are more interesting, I'll probably stick to them.

Tbh I don't have Huel for the taste, it's just a convenient protein rich breakfast :)

Pez

Pez

Soldato
Can anyone share some prep tips for Huel black? I've not used it for a while but am starting again and would like to know 1) the best Huel > water ratio and 2) how to get it as smooth as possible. I've got a bullet blender so can make use of that. I'm aiming for ~400cal/serving so 90g of power... how much water for a decent consistency without creating porridge? :)

Back
Top Bottom