Hyundai ImageQuest N91W 19" opinions?

Soldato
I'm thinking of buying a new monitor to replace my aging Hyundai L70S+ 17" TFT and was looking at the Hyundai ImageQuest N91W 19" as a replacement.

Other than the usual office applications I use my home PC for gaming (World of Warcraft & Day of Defeat: Source) or watching DVDs. I have a 7800GS+ 512Mb AGP card that has DVI ports so I will be using that connection.

Associate
I have one of these and a L90D+ and have found no problems with either.

I play similar games to you and they run great.

Although I am going to go 22" wide screen next. The screen just isn't tall enough when web surfing. This will give me the same hight as my normal 19" but also the wide screen.

Last edited:
Soldato
Housemate's got 2 of them because he liked the first one. He's used both DVI and VGA on them and had no complaints about either. Not much of a gamer though, so can't vouch for that. Movies look good :)

Associate
Two bits of advice.

Buy it. And Buy it now.

I bought one when they first came out and i think its great.

No ghosting at all in gaming.

Can't advise you on DVDs as i watch them through my TV!

:)

Associate
yeah, its a good monitor. My only complaint is that the buttons on the monitor got stuck and don't seem to come out, now it doesn't make that click noise everytime i press the menu or the auto button.

Man of Honour
I'm thinking of getting this screen & have seen nothing but good opinions on it.

It is it the 'glass' type screen? as I'm after one of those in 19" widescreen ideally.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I had this screen, it's certainly one of the better 19" screens out and far better than my old mans samsung 940bw for image quality and performance.

It's well worth it's price.

Man of Honour
Got it today, its great. Will post pics in the main thread when I get an extension cable for DVI (cable goes across desk at the moment :p)

:) :)

Back
Top Bottom