i <3 sky insurance!

Soldato
Surely giving a 24 year old a quote for £650 fc with 250xs on a GT4 they then pull this out of the bag..

"I've added a relief valve, i've got another 10 or so BHP"
"Ok sir, no charge!"

<<wtf>>

"I'm thinking of travelling around europe for a bit, am I covered"
"Yes sir, for 90 days"
"What about the nurburgring?"
"Yes sir, you're covered..."

hahaha, im really chuffed ;)

Permabanned
"I'd like to fit a new engine to my Chevette."

"No problem, sir. What do you have in mind?"

"Either a twincharged 1600cc 16v or a 4 litre V8"

"That sounds amazing....Let me check..."

*pause*

"£80 for either."

<3 Adrian Fux.

*n

Soldato
Hah.

Despise Adrian Flux.

"Hello. My car has a nonstandard engine, gearbox, steering, rear axle, suspension, alloy wheels, cam, sports exhaust - but it just makes it a Sprint, basically."

"Erm. Nah, we can't do that, sorry".

Ring Footman James.

"Oh? That's fine. That'll be 450 quid inc. Full Europe & UK cover and breakdown recovery" (and again, covers me for ring - oo-er - usage too..goin there this summer)

Always amuses me as to the different responses you get. Adrian Flux couldn't even match Norwich Union on a quote for a fully standard Sprint, let alone a modified one :confused: :rolleyes:

Might try this "Sky" lark :D

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Another flux happy customer here tho, no one could beat the renewal they sent me, I was a bit stumped :)

Associate
Sky are banging out some great quotes at the moment.

They're doing like for like replacement on mods, protected ncb on pretty high risk cars etc.

SXOC have just negotiated a members discount with them so I'm pretty sure I'll be going with them tomorrow. Pretty cheap for an S15 200sx too.... ;)

I've had to claim through Flux, not TOO bad but could be better, main issue was with the solicitors I had to deal with (Temple Street Solicitors in Bath)

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I got something like 20% off with the GTFour owners club. my actual insurer is "Ensign" but its through sky (they are a broker)

I wanna goto the nurburgring later on this year, certainly not in time for your may jaunt :)

Soldato
I went for Flux purely for the premium and them not being too concerned about modifications. I'm only TPF&T so the likelihood of claiming is pretty slim really.

Soldato
Im with Sky for my FTO, havent had to deal with them much but hte cheapest quote out of the companies who would provide a quote and all Ive heard about them are good stories. Makes a change these days.

Back
Top Bottom