I am innocent!!

Soldato
Plus it gets fully furnished all on the tax payer.

Basically they get an over-inflated wage which they never need to spend :p

Caporegime
All politicians lie and bend the truth the difference here is she perverted the course of justice which is a crime, to cover up a separate crime of speeding. Maybe there'll be new evidence that clears her but until then someone with so little respect for the law probably shouldn't be legislating it.

Soldato
OP
You called Corbyn a liar and don't accept trump lies?
wow, right up his arse aren't you?

trump lies, Corbyn lies they are politicians for gawd's sake!

2 recent shameless lies would be "bloody woman" and " the reef laying incident", trump? I don't really care tbh, he is no worse than Clinton, it's probably cathartic for the USA to have trump.

Caporegime
Easier to identify someone you hate by irrelevant traits, not that saying the name would be any better, as then it’s just implicit rather explicit calling out someone because of their skin colour and that they’re a woman.

About the only way it could be worse if it was a derogatory term for both, which could be still implied, but I’d rather believe it isn’t and be thankful that we haven’t quite descended that far. While said poster has written some... similar things, I don’t think it’s inherently on purpose.

Could you explain how two important traits that the this woman to Dianne abbot are irrelevant.

I'll state again that Dianne abbot is unique in her position as the first black female mp.

Soldato
Easier to identify someone you hate by irrelevant traits, not that saying the name would be any better, as then it’s just implicit rather explicit calling out someone because of their skin colour and that they’re a woman.

About the only way it could be worse if it was a derogatory term for both, which could be still implied, but I’d rather believe it isn’t and be thankful that we haven’t quite descended that far. While said poster has written some... similar things, I don’t think it’s inherently on purpose.

It's easier to identify someone by "irrelevant traits" as opposed to just saying their name?

That's nonsense. The comment was racist, simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom