I am new again

Soldato
Join the brexit thread, tell everyone how wonderful brexit is and how great Boris is and what a wonderful commanding job he is doing. Say you voted brexit and are proud of it too

Defend this view against all challengers. Should be able to hit 100 posts in a few hours :p

Associate
OP
Join the brexit thread, tell everyone how wonderful brexit is and how great Boris is and what a wonderful commanding job he is doing. Say you voted brexit and are proud of it too

Defend this view against all challengers. Should be able to hit 100 posts in a few hours :p

Well, currently I don't think Boris is friends with the free-market libertarians, or the anti-brexit lot, or many people in the middle ground. But I would also like to be not hounded out from ANOTHER area of society, so I will leave political opinionating till I just can't help myself.

Besides, need to take the time to finish watching this D. Friedman Oxford address :D

Associate
OP
Well, currently I don't think Boris is friends with the free-market libertarians, or the anti-brexit lot, or many people in the middle ground. But I would also like to be not hounded out from ANOTHER area of society, so I will leave political opinionating till I just can't help myself.

Besides, need to take the time to finish watching this D. Friedman Oxford address :D

That is not very welcoming. :mad: Did I come to the un-welcoming sub by mistake?

Back
Top Bottom