I am now very very poor!

Soldato
:D

I have completely unloaded the wallet this week, I have bourght.....(breath in)......

Harris race fairing
Paint etc...
Sticker kit
4 sets of part worn supercorsa's (bargain actually at £150 only done 1 race)
Diamond Tyre Warmers
Tsubaki 520 pitch gold x ring chain
Assortment of renthel sprockets
Booked in at MCT for a re-valve front and rear suspension with ohlins internals.

My bike is now a road bike, which with an hour in the garage turns into a lovely race bike! :D I will post some piccys when I get round to painting the fairings! Someone make me feel better for spending all that money! :(

P.S if the girlfriend asks, it came to a grand total of £3.25 lol

Soldato
OP
AlexG12 said:
Is it purely for track days? If so why not just get second hand race fairings as your bound to scuff em etc.

Nah it has to t.look right! Its a road and track bike, its actualy my only transport but I can have use of a car if I need i
I will probably leave the race fairing on for the summer months with a daytime MOT as I will be doing 2/3 track days a month probably. When I run out of money I will go back to road guise.

I think for next year I will do Formula 600 racing with it and I will probably get a supermoto for getting about on. Save the bike for the odd sunday run and racing.

Havn't got the cash to commit to a full season's racing this year, might try and get a couple of rounds in later on in the year.

Back
Top Bottom