I attempted to build an ICON from noblechairs on my own...

OcUK Staff
And guess what... I managed it! - Although I would recommend getting a friend to help you, just due to the size of the chair, it can be awkward getting the bolts in, but I managed to do it and I am not really a DIYer!

I can honestly say that these chairs are extremely good quality and the building was actually extremely simple!

Enjoy the video!

OcUK Staff
OP
Watched the video and thought one of those dodgy salesmen you see on Watchdog had came into my home!

I don't look that bad do I!? :eek:

I don't understand, I built mine np :confused:

I did too, but for some reason people do struggle, maybe they are not reading the instructions. If the video helps one person, then that's all that matters. :)

V F

V F

Soldato
are you saying a chair that expensive doesn't even come assembled. I will stick with my Herman Miller Mirra

What, you never had Meccano? Mesh chairs look uncomfortable no?

It is terrible most times I browse OcUK a chair thread is active. I think they're trying to tell me something with my shoddy old chair that gives me a numb behind after an hour.

Associate
Reminds me that I need to replace my chair, being 6ft4 and having a chair that is stuck at the minimum height is not fun...

meh

meh

Associate
I'm 5'3". I went into the shop t'other day. While I was waiting for my order to be processed I had a butchers at the chairs. The first one to behold is obviously the Emperor chair, oooh its a beauty. I sat in a few of the Noble chairs and they were really comfortable, and I didn't feel out of place in them, they all felt like you could spend a good few hours in them without and aches and pains (unlike my Argos job which is the most singular horrific thing I have ever purchased), then my eye saw the what can only be described as a mahoosive orange and black chair. It was a DX chair, intrigued I plonked my butt down on it....I felt like Ronnie Corbett.:o

V F

V F

Soldato
Were weight limits always advertised for chairs? I don't ever recall seeing it 8 - 10 years ago or perhaps I never paid attention to it...

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Were weight limits always advertised for chairs? I don't ever recall seeing it 8 - 10 years ago or perhaps I never paid attention to it...

Yes, always and especially for gas cylinders. Anything you put load on has to have a weight limit.

Back
Top Bottom