I attempted to build an ICON from noblechairs on my own...

OcUK Staff
And guess what... I managed it! - Although I would recommend getting a friend to help you, just due to the size of the chair, it can be awkward getting the bolts in, but I managed to do it and I am not really a DIYer!

I can honestly say that these chairs are extremely good quality and the building was actually extremely simple!

Enjoy the video!

Soldato
Can't decide between the Epic or the Icon. The Epic looks a bit better but I'd expect the Icon is a bit comfier? Not sure about that lumbar support moving around either though!

Last edited:
Associate
Can't decide between the Epic or the Icon. The Epic looks a bit better but I'd expect the Icon is a bit comfier? Not sure about that lumber support moving around either though!

I've put in a pre-order for the Icon. I do slightly prefer the look of the Epic but I like both and I'm hoping that the Icon's stated improvements (particularly around comfort) will make it a good decision! Now just waiting for the stock to arrive!

Associate
Also interested on when the Icon is going to be in stock. I sat in the epic when I last went to ocuk hq to pick up my GTX 1080Ti and it would good to go back and try them side by side.

Associate
I ordered a black/platinum icon PU chair on the 4th of July and recieved an email confirmation for it, I've just noticed they are in stock and advertising 'order within 1 day for delivery by the 18th', yet i haven't received an email to suggest mine is being delivered and under 'my orders' the status is a red/orange box.

Has something gone wrong or is this standard and the chair will be delivered on Monday/Tuesday?

Thank you =)

Associate
Still no word on the leather ones? It's been a week since that Amazon US link and late July/start of August was the expectation.

Associate
Well mine arrived yesterday, and after a nice easy assembly process I've spent a few hours using it now. First impressions are excellent! It's very comfortable and supportive, it looks great, and I do love having the headrest! I'm looking forward to spending a lot more time with it :)

Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions in my search for a new chair, and to OcUK staff for the updates on ETA. It feels like it was worth the research and the wait! The cost seems good given its place in the market, but the real test of that will be seen in its longevity. My old chair was just a £250-300 decent office chair but that still looks and feels new after more than 5 years - hopefully the Icon will last at least as well!

OcUK Staff
OP
That's awesome, I am really glad you're happy with it Tom! noblechairs is definitely a great brand when it comes to a good quality chair!

Back
Top Bottom