I can't understand the idiocy of my father

Associate
i spent about £20-£30 on speaker cables (quite short cables as the soeakers are right by the amp). does the job and they are robust.

i spend about a tenner a go on interconnects.

i use my lappy as an mp3 jukebox, hooked up to the amp.

really expensive cabling wouldnt help mp3s sound any better tbh.

Soldato
OMG let the old fart spend whatever he wants, as long as he looks after his family as well and spend time with them and is interested in what they do and keeps their best interests at heart, then it doesn't matter and he's ok isn't he?

I doubt anyone has a worse dad than I have.

he borrowed 7 grand from me about 2 years ago, for an important investment, promising to pay me back a said amount every month. That alone was a mistake and i should have never done that. He paid me a bit back for a month or 4/5, then stopped paying and went travelling to so-called oversee his investment, making excuses he can't pay me for a long time. I have never seen a penny since. Now I dont talk to him anymore and frankly don't know where he is at the moment, neither do I care anymore.

The thing that disgusts me most is that me and my g/f had a baby about a month ago, which he knew about when she fell pregnant (10 months ago). He's not bothered even sending a card or finding out whether he has become a granddad or not.

Your dad's can't be that bad surely, can they?

Back
Top Bottom