I don't usually finish games but ...

Soldato
I just finished " The Evil Within 2 " on my Xbox Series X. Via (Game Pass)
wow what a game, was like being in a movie.
Took me 24hours and 9minutes (over 5 weeks) to finish it :D

Incidentally i never played the first game as people kinda slated it for being a bit meh and also to hard.
was i right to skip it?

Associate
First one was amazing! Performance wasn’t great and had the black bars due to the forced aspect ratio (May now have been patched) but I thought it was a great game. Very scary too.
Never actually finished the 2nd, I preferred the first one.

Soldato
I enjoyed the 2nd too. Top fun! If the first gets a 60fps patch, i'll give it a go. The impression I get after a quick dive on revit is the first game is more survival horror and the second more actiony.

Soldato
First was quality and a very different kind of game. I didn't finish the 2nd but enjoyed what I played. Think more Resident Evil for the first and a bit of The Last of Us for the second.

Soldato
First is a great horror game, i died a lot of gory deaths and it did creep me out quite abit lol. Never played the 2nd game yet though so cant compare

Caporegime
As they say, if I can finish it, anyone can. I might have played on easy (can't remember) as I don't have the time nor patience to keep repeating sequences these days but the first game is well worth playing.

Soldato
I just finished " The Evil Within 2 " on my Xbox Series X. Via (Game Pass)
wow what a game, was like being in a movie.
Took me 24hours and 9minutes (over 5 weeks) to finish it :D

Incidentally i never played the first game as people kinda slated it for being a bit meh and also to hard.
was i right to skip it?

I might have ti guve this a punt - I have it sat in a drawer still wrapped! I too, don't usually finish games :D

Soldato
I loved both of them.. I cant say that i did when i bought the first on release and died about 20 times in the first 5 mins of the game.. :cry:

I have been a big fan of Shinji Mikami games and was really really excited when i heard about The Fear Within. It was sortof RE game but with more supernatural horror and i loved the aesthetic.. Then i bought on release, and like i said before died a lot in the first few mins of the game. Even later in the game it was very tough but after you understand that its very important to conserve ammo and use certain ammo on certain enemies (Sniper for instance) then it gets a little easier. The second took that tension away for a more open world but i still enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom