I feel dirty....

Soldato
wasn't there a sweet/healthy era consuming these some 20(maybe their height of power was 35 years ago?) pre trans fat, british pork(not intensely farmed nordic), pre nitrates ?, pre do-gooder Jamie -
the children were physically active so probably burned one off walking home from school, or during PE.

Soldato
Last time I had it was late and I had been on the sauce, 2 slices of white bread, with spread.

Whole tin of spam, sliced into 3, fried in the pan till golden.

In the bread with home made coleslaw (so not dripping in mayo like ship bought) and a good squeeze of sriracha chilli sauce.

Filthy.

.....but so good.

I didn't finish it all, so I had the rest, cold for breakfast.

Soldato
Corned beef recidivism - is there also a special place in hell reserved for this ?

can a month between corned beef hash and, accompanying salad/baked-potatoe roles, afaik , not heard of battering and frying it I suspect it would not hold up to that kind of aggression; have never tried DIY corned beef, can you do DIY spam ?

Soldato
Last time I ate a spam fritter was my first day at secondary school and had it for lunch, I went home early that day sick as I vomited not long after. That was 36 years ago

Back
Top Bottom