I hate myself so much right now.. Im such a jealous person

Man of Honour
[TW]Fox;17084929 said:
Different strokes for different folks, no different to you telling us stories about your job ALL the time :p

Not even remotely the same.
I wouldn't argue with somebody saying my job is better than theirs.
I have seen fights over men arguing about cars but never seen men fighting over whose got the best job.

Associate
Probably a combination of new driver blues, insurance rip-off, car rip-off and "hey Hun, I just got insured on a better car for a fraction of the price you payed for yours. Fancy a drive?"

That'd probably have me acting a wee bit irrational as well. That said, if you don't get over it soon (ie. after a good night's sleep) then yeah, stop, take a deep breath, take a step back and ask yourself what you're really upset about.

Take it easy.

Associate
Probably a combination of new driver blues, insurance rip-off, car rip-off and "hey Hun, I just got insured on a better car for a fraction of the price you payed for yours. Fancy a drive?"

That'd probably have me acting a wee bit irrational as well. That said, if you don't get over it soon (ie. after a good night's sleep) then yeah, stop, take a deep breath, take a step back and ask yourself what you're really upset about.

Take it easy.

Too late!

Back
Top Bottom