I hate myself so much right now.. Im such a jealous person

Associate
OP
Thanks for some of the replies in this thread.. has made me see a bit of sense, sorry for seeming like a tit because believe me I feel like it now looking in hindsight.

Soldato
Thanks for some of the replies in this thread.. has made me see a bit of sense, sorry for seeming like a tit because believe me I feel like it now looking in hindsight.

I only read your first post but imagine if it were reversed how you'd feel if she got in you spanking car and didn't say anything all trip :p

Soldato
The only logical thing to do Nitrojan is dump her! Its unexceptionable for her to have nicer possessions than you. Horrible woman what was she thinking.:mad:

The above statement is sarcasm Nitrojan, you obviously have some sort of mental defect/issues going on their! GROW THE **** UP!

Last edited:

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Lol, kids.

The reason you're jealous is because you're a very self-centred, selfish and ego-driven person. You're also evidently suffering from status anxiety.

You've got a girlfriend and you've got a car. That's already twice as much as me. Am I jealous? No, because that's life.

So stop yapping like the runt of the litter and enjoy what you've got instead.

Associate
OP
Just out of interest how old are you for this insurance?

Oh yeh and fair enough you are annoyed I would be but to let your girlfreind know about it and that much che is annoyed with you, I would be ashamed!

18 years old - and yes I am :(.

Lol, kids.

The reason you're jealous is because you're a very self-centred, selfish and ego-driven person. You're also evidently suffering from status anxiety.

You've got a girlfriend and you've got a car. That's already twice as much as me. Am I jealous? No, because that's life.

So stop yapping like the runt of the litter and enjoy what you've got instead.

I only read your first post but imagine if it were reversed how you'd feel if she got in you spanking car and didn't say anything all trip :p

Very true.

Back
Top Bottom