I hate myself so much right now.. Im such a jealous person

Soldato
If "yo woman" has a bigger penis than yourself, doesn't that mean she would actually be a he? Or are we talking strap on?

Any way OP, you should appologise and give her the best two minuets of her life. :p

Well tbh either one hahahaha I dont care both would be reasonable cause for the OP`s reaction not his girl having a better car than him.

Soldato
Is there anyone else like this? Don't think bad of me.. Im a really nice person :(

Not really.

What happens when your old and living together and she goes out having fun with her friends while you are at home - will you be jealous of er having fun by herself, will you make her stay at home? How will you make her, give her a slap? After all you're angry and you will feel bad after and you love her really.

I'd get counselling before the court forces you to after a domestic abuse charge.

Associate
You sound really young and immature... Eventually you'll realise these thing won't matter... Either that or you'll get yourself into tons of debt trying to better everyone

Man of Honour
and as much as I feel that the insurance discrimination is unfair.. there's nothing I can do about it.

How can you think the insurance is unfair when women have proved over & over that they are the better drivers?
Young men are known for writing off cars and killing other people where girls just bang into things.
Of course they deserve cheaper insurance until young men can prove otherwise.

Soldato
Now that you have read all the replies you can go speak to her about it.

"I was really jealous of your MG ZR and was an arse about it. I now realise an MG ZS is a box on wheels and am no bothered"

On a more serious note, grow the hell up. You sound like a 6yr old not someone of three times the age.

PS - My car is better than both of yours. NUH NUH

Back
Top Bottom