I have big balls

Caporegime
stonesk.jpg

108kg on left, 140kg on the right.

Now, they are light. Most people here could deadlift 140kg many times without an issue.
But, let me tell you something, lifting these IS HARD!
I think i am scared of the 140 lol.

108, pulling to chest, is just a killer, the technique is completely different to anything you would be used to doing in a gym.
you need to squeeze with your forearms, stabalise with your hands and pull like you are doing 30kg over your 1rm!

Love them :D

Caporegime
OP
i bet most people would, even a 70kg ball would be bloody hard for people to lift!

im going to start deadlifting off of a box, also going to get some bags of cement to start lifting from the floor for speed. mental lol

Caporegime
OP
Morba were these off the guy from uk-muscle?

Yeah, good bloke, kept me informed about each stage of them being made, when to pay, exactly how much (blimming cheap delivery, would have worked out cheaper if i would have had a 3rd stone) and when they would be delivered. Nice bloke :]

PAz - them?!!! I dont even want to try and lift the 140 lol.
Though seeing some pics from this weekends WSM makes me want to go and have a play (with my stones, not my balls!)

PAz

PAz

Soldato
Yeah, good bloke, kept me informed about each stage of them being made, when to pay, exactly how much (blimming cheap delivery, would have worked out cheaper if i would have had a 3rd stone) and when they would be delivered. Nice bloke :]

PAz - them?!!! I dont even want to try and lift the 140 lol.
Though seeing some pics from this weekends WSM makes me want to go and have a play (with my stones, not my balls!)

Well, the "small" one at least :D

Come on Morba, I wanna see you playing with your balls.

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom