I killed a spider tonight :(

Soldato
I always try and catch them and put them outside, but he was intent on running under my bed so I had to use fly spray (nerve agent for insects) and found him ****** up in the corner. He was a big beast but he had to go. I hear the south of England are getting some pretty mad insects these days... Hornets and what not?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
At work we used to put a drop of paint/varnish on them, and wasps, quick flick of the zippo and they burn pretty well.

I hear ya ! The black and yellow *****s deserve to die. lol ! Apparently spiders here can't do you any harm, but judging by the size of this boy, he was feeding on me for months. Tatty bread now but :D

Nix

Nix

Soldato
At work we used to put a drop of paint/varnish on them, and wasps, quick flick of the zippo and they burn pretty well.

For a moment I was hoping you were going to tell us that you raced them. Setting them ablaze almost seems lacklustre now.

Associate
I killed a wasp a few weeks back and actually felt quiet bad, silly I know.
I have one of those electrification fly swatters and I got the drunkard *******, some nice big sparks flew..

Soldato
I declared war on wasps a few years ago, they have advantage with numbers but I am winning. I've lost count of the casualties on their side, but they don't seem to understand that if they come any where near me I will kill them. Weapon of choice: flamethrower (aka lighter).

Caporegime
heh, speaking spiders, had a mahoosive one in the living room last night! Filled the damn glass!!!

So glad the lady wasn't in, she'd have cried and passed out...

Threw him out the front door and all I heard was a 'thud' when it landed :D

Soldato
I have heard spiders do not like conkers so I now have a few atrategically placed in my lounge in the areas where they are popping their humungous hairy heads up. Fear my conkeeeeeeers!!

Back
Top Bottom