I love lamp

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I am racist, but I just don't get them. I mean surely a fish tank is a bit more entertaining to sit and watch... Unless you're stoned, I guess.

Possibly. As a younger man, I would walk my dog down to the local beach and clear up the rubbish and old wood pallets and build a bonfire to burn it. Probably consumed alcohol too. That was an enjoyable experience. I might have to do it again one day. Probably need all kinds of permits now.

Soldato
another option a plasma globe ? - the kind of thing I probably last saw in science museum or discovery shops they have in some usa malls,
not sure if they can be synced with music.

Caporegime
I've got one I never use it, I gave it a good shake one time too and it went nice and cloudy then stayed that way.

I ain't running it on the new electric prices... I think the bulk is around 45watt

Soldato
Possibly. As a younger man, I would walk my dog down to the local beach and clear up the rubbish and old wood pallets and build a bonfire to burn it. Probably consumed alcohol too. That was an enjoyable experience. I might have to do it again one day. Probably need all kinds of permits now.

Even with a permit dog burning is generally frowned upon now. How many did you get through?

Associate
For those of you who can't afford to waste the energy heating one up to temperature on an old fashioned bulb, why not consider making some of these instead which run off of an led? It'll only take a small investment to buy all the glass working equipment and required liquids but you'll be saving so much energy!

Caporegime
I'm sorry but yet again all the usual suspects discussing all the usual subjects.
There's a lot of red in that first picture and I can only assume thats a full-size swastic flag hanging on your wall.
As for lavalamps immiscible liquids of different buoyancy have always fascinated me , as have the lengths of certain races noses and their cranial structures.
Enjoy your retro lamp nonsense.
You people make me sick.

Soldato
I've got a plasma globe, the sort of light you'd be happy to see in the Whitehouse.

Don't get me started on Lava lamps, you never know where they get made :(

Ps I'm not racist, many of my friends have different lamps.

Back
Top Bottom