I Love the Daily Mail....

Caporegime
Indeed, same thought I had.
"start 'em young"

Daily Fail, proves once again why it's just so awful.
The journalists that work for that paper, don't deserve to be called journalists, more churnalists, they just churn out this ******** on a daily basis and the general public lap it up.

:mad:

Anyway, bloody poor piece of churnalism at that. Was expecting it to be Diana / Immigrant related to be honest.

Soldato
These are coming around again? They were around when I was in year 8, so around six years ago now.

Edit: although different colours representing different things is new to me.

Soldato
They had these when I was a kid, I didn't even kow what shag ment but I think I still have one somewehere. :D

Not the best attempt by the dialy mail. best sticking to immigrant stories.

Last edited:
Caporegime
We had these at primary school some 15 years ago. Breaking news!!!!

Exactly, same here.:confused:

They are just bands, and decorations with a "funny" name.

The parents can console themselves with the fact that not many primary school boys could "do" sex anyway.:p

Last edited:
Associate
I used to own loads of these, still have a few somewhere. I wore them because I thought they looked "cool", not because I wanted sex with people!

Associate
I like the "(Meanings may differ around the country)" bit on the sex menu. As if to say "If you don't live in our little world then the meanings may be completely non-sexual and innocent."

I still enjoy the 'Sinister Cult of Emo' article they published. Fantastic bit of completely out of touch ********.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Tut! Kids these days!

Back in my day we use to brag about our success by smelling fingers.

Top Bottom