** I ONLY WANT TO SEE YOU IN THE PURPLE CHAIR - NITRO CONCEPTS S300 NEBULA PURPLE NOW AVAILABLE **

OcUK Staff
7RGJ0hA.jpg

Available today, we have the Nitro Concepts S300 available in Nebula Purple. This will no doubt be extremely popular with the Twitch legion! It features the distinctive purple colouring, along with all the features that you love from the award winning S300, including freshly cut cold cured foam, tilting backrest, fabric covering ideal for warmer weather, ergonomic design with lumbar support and headrest cushions and more!

Stock is available right now!

Nitro Concepts S300 Fabric Gaming Chair - Nebula Purple @ £229.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Nitro-Concepts-S300-Fabric-Gaming-Chair-Nebula-Purple-GC-03M-NR.html

Vibrant gaming chair in bright colours from Nitro Concepts, Fabric upholstery in Nebula Purple,
Comfortable cold foam upholstery, Top ergonomics thanks to flexible adjustment options.

Only £229.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
Purple rain

NZHp.gif

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Has anyone in <insert company name here> actually studied any form of engineering?

Having a chair extend that far back is fine, as long as there is a counter balance to... counter.... the weight.

Bonked heads at the best, ripped spinal cords at the worst.

Inb4 "ocuk ruined my mans spine!" type tabloid headlines.

Associate
This looks awesome but never buying a chair where there is a gap between the arm rests and at backrests again.
Wish they didn't do this on gaming chairs.
Its just headset cable snagging pain on my vertagear of similar design

OcUK Staff
OP
Has anyone in <insert company name here> actually studied any form of engineering?

Having a chair extend that far back is fine, as long as there is a counter balance to... counter.... the weight.

Bonked heads at the best, ripped spinal cords at the worst.

Inb4 "ocuk ruined my mans spine!" type tabloid headlines.

Considering how many chairs we've sold, and how many complaints we've had of ruined spines (currently sat at zero) I think they must have :)

Back
Top Bottom