I Present To You: Racism!

Soldato
Joined
10 Dec 2003
Posts
6,348
Living in China, speaking to Chinese people and being sent things like this (below), reminds me that China still has a very long way to go.

Hello Every Bodys!

Is so nicer to see all you American here at new La-Oo froum! Long see no times!

I have so many happies you not so agries having old web place blocker. Is so impotant for portect good clean China people, and also foreign fiendr, from bad lie on internets!

I hear so many American says, "One bad appple clear the whole bench!", and this having so many trues! As we all know, if one apple have the bads, we burn all of aple orrcherd! If one book have bad lie, tearing downs all of libary! If one farmer have the bads, destry all of village! And if one webby place have the bads, block whole family of intrenets serverers! This cannot be doubted. Surely you have see the loggics, trues, and healthys!

Thanks to so good policy, internet so free in China- free from bad lie, free from wrong thinks, free from bad religion crazy mans! So many goods for play gamer, loaddown tonering, do researcher for good Sociarlist thinks!

So now we all happy friends, you JiJi can help you American if have maybe some problem!

Let some begin by give so true many famous list for help you foreigns have good liver for China...

Xiao JiBa Rule For Safe American Live In China:

1) Not going outside, only for working. If you must going outside, pay small fee (you Foreign Friends can easy afford- Chinese school owns mans too kind and too generous and so honest!) to have PSB police mans come with you everywheres. PSB police mans also do shopping for you if you give them shop list and moneys.

2) Not drinking. If you must drinking, drinking at home, hang warning sign on the apartment door, and then ask PSB police mans to lock all door and window from outside until you are healthy again.

3) Not sexing up good clean Chinese peoples. If you cannot control you unnatural urge, please find another foreign in your apartment building- they already have same disease and pervert as you. If you are American womens from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, or Ireland please call PSB police mans for help you.

4) Not surfs internet- except of course nice La-Oo's! If you must surfs internet, ask PSB police mans to come watch and keep you safety.

5) Always store passport, money, and valuables safety at local PSB office. They are happy to help you.

6) Watching CCTV-9 at all time. It have all true information you need, also beautiful scenery and interesting custom from all across China for you to see. No need for question, no need for travel! If your apartment is not having CCTV-9, only ask PSB police mans what you need to know or what other China places are like.

7) For healthy, keep window open all year (unless you must drinking) and not use electric fan or air condition. Wear long underwear at all times. If you do get sick, ask China doctor for good herb medicine- no heroin, no cocaine, no LSD like America doctor use! (Please give bad drug to PSB police mans- not eat them!)

8) If you are having the problems or questions, go see your PSB police mans. You can also write to me your friend, Xiao JiBa! Or, many questions can answer by reading such excellent China leader writing as the very interesting “Three Represents” of Comrade Jiang Zemin.

9) When your contract finished, you go back America very quick! If you need the help, PSB police mans will take you to train station, ship belongs later.

I know this help for so many porblerm, but if you still get for troubles you ask here quick!

You so good cooperation friend,
Xiao Jiba
2nd Junior Lieutenant Sub-Chief Assistant Vice-Manager of Foreign Affairs Office,
Guangzhou PSB

Staying at home and being 'safe' like this is just stupid. There is no reason for them to attemp to make foreigners here 'hide away' and guess what? Foreigners don't care or take this stupid 'advice'. It's not a lack of respect, but more about 'freedom of choice'.

I mean, this made me laugh so hard but it also made me angry! :p :mad: :p :mad:
 

kbc

kbc

Associate
Joined
20 Nov 2004
Posts
1,629
Location
London
What is that? Sent via email or spam? As hard as it is to read. That's sounds like a load of rubbish. :rolleyes:

Very old fashioned and close-minded view of the West. But we shouldn't start generalising here.
 
Soldato
Joined
18 Aug 2005
Posts
5,236
Location
Lincoln
So they are like "Send them back" too :p

9) When your contract finished, you go back America very quick!

The whole thing was funny to read, and sad at the same time. :D What are you doing there anyway?
 
Soldato
OP
Joined
10 Dec 2003
Posts
6,348
Oh no no, this is the kinda stuff foreigners are sent when working in schools. The government send leaflets, information packs etc with the same kind of things.

This was sent to a lot of people who live in China, on a forum. For the guy above, yes I do live in China, but I'm white English. I just moved here.

So yes, it's real. Very real, and it represents the view of, I'd say 75% of Chinese who all think the same thing. Luckily enough, the remaining 25% is still more than the population of Britain. :p
 
Soldato
Joined
17 Oct 2002
Posts
13,426
Location
UK
OvertoneBliss said:
Oh no no, this is the kinda stuff foreigners are sent when working in schools. The government send leaflets, information packs etc with the same kind of things.

This was sent to a lot of people who live in China, on a forum. For the guy above, yes I do live in China, but I'm white English. I just moved here.

So yes, it's real. Very real, and it represents the view of, I'd say 75% of Chinese who all think the same thing. Luckily enough, the remaining 25% is still more than the population of Britain. :p

when i was in china, i had everyone trying to get me to marry a nice chinese girl :o

wait..so this was posted on a forum? an ESL forum?
 
Soldato
OP
Joined
10 Dec 2003
Posts
6,348
KizZ said:
What are you doing there anyway?

I teach English.

During my time off, I give all my diseases to the country by closing my windows, eating cannabis for lunch, drinking cocaine shots, having sex with their 'clean' awesome great super women and putting money in my pockets, rather than in a 'safe' at the 'good' Chinese 'police station'. :p
 
Soldato
Joined
17 Oct 2002
Posts
13,426
Location
UK
OvertoneBliss said:
I teach English.

During my time off, I give all my diseases to the country by closing my windows, eating cannabis for lunch, drinking cocaine shots, having sex with their 'clean' awesome great super women and putting money in my pockets, rather than in a 'safe' at the 'good' Chinese 'police station'. :p

and to be honest, most of that stuff is true of ESL teachers in asia.
 

Vai

Vai

Soldato
Joined
18 Oct 2002
Posts
3,347
How can that be real, if it was sent to a lot of people then wouldn't they have bothered to at least spell check it? Or better yet, get someone who actually speaks english to write it?

And come on:
2nd Junior Lieutenant Sub-Chief Assistant Vice-Manager of Foreign Affairs Office,

Are you having a laugh? :p
 
Permabanned
Joined
18 Oct 2002
Posts
47,396
Location
Essex
OvertoneBliss said:
Oh no no, this is the kinda stuff foreigners are sent when working in schools. The government send leaflets, information packs etc with the same kind of things.

This was sent to a lot of people who live in China, on a forum. For the guy above, yes I do live in China, but I'm white English. I just moved here.

So yes, it's real. Very real, and it represents the view of, I'd say 75% of Chinese who all think the same thing. Luckily enough, the remaining 25% is still more than the population of Britain. :p
25% is more than the population of the USA even :eek:
 
Soldato
Joined
17 Oct 2002
Posts
13,426
Location
UK
Vai said:
How can that be real, if it was sent to a lot of people then wouldn't they have bothered to at least spell check it? Or better yet, get someone who actually speaks english to write it?

And come on:
2nd Junior Lieutenant Sub-Chief Assistant Vice-Manager of Foreign Affairs Office,

Are you having a laugh? :p

Sounds to me like it was written by an english teacher who thought he was being witty....almost certainly an english teacher with no idea how to speak chinese :o
 
Back
Top Bottom