I want a Ps4 should I buy new or?

Associate
When I bought my PS3, there were no new Slims available, all replaced with the Super Slim. I ended up buying a used Slim anyway for various reasons including the cheaper build quality/build material of the Super Slim and the fact that the Super Slim had no price drop over the regular Slim.

As for noise... I'm sure my PS3 runs quieter than my PS4 lol, though I now have that (not included) piece of plastic called a PS4 cooling stand that they normally ask £20 for (I got my stand for £12). I've not played the PS4 since getting the stand, not enough time to play games :s

Soldato
As title says. I have quite a powerful PC (sig not updated) but I never game on it anymore so I bought an Xbox 1 a couple of years ago and I love gaming on it. So I want a PS 4 now for console exclusive games like uncharted. So I might buy one for Christmas for myself and I'm wondering should I buy brand new or go to CEX and buy used for cheap as I did when I got a 360. 1TB would be good. Or should I wait for the new PS 4.5 and if so how much more are they gonna cost?

Now we can officially answer your question. Get the PS4 Pro, £349, out 10th November. :)

Soldato
I bought one last month, only played a couple games but no regrets since I wasn't put off by forthcoming rumours :)

Worst comes to worst I just sell it and get the neo if it's really worth it.

Back
Top Bottom