I want an addictive game for my S8

Soldato
Would love to find somewhat of a hidden gem. I find the app stores are so full of this freemium stuff and clones of the big boys that I just can't find anything worth sticking too.

Would like it to be a fair f2p model or a cheap pay once game, any suggestions?

Caporegime
clash royale has the worst f2p model ever the chest timers are a joke.

summoners war is pretty f2p friendly but a huge grind

Associate
I like Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Its really good fun and constantly has updates. With all iconic characters.

I'd agree with this, been playing it the last few months and it's quite enjoyable. Apparantly it becomes a big grind towards the end game, but then again what games aren't!

Just downloaded Final Fantasy Brave Exvius as I've heard good things about that so will see how that goes.

Soldato
The only games I've really put much time into on mobile (generally hate mobile gaming):

Super Cricket 2
Organ Trail

Organ Trail is the best of those, a really good game that's actually probably better on mobile/tablet than on PC.

I tend to avoid 'addictive' games, though. They're all ****.

Associate
I'd agree with this, been playing it the last few months and it's quite enjoyable. Apparantly it becomes a big grind towards the end game, but then again what games aren't!

Yeah end game it become a real big grind but its not as bad as people say. I've been playing since release so am pretty set and still enjoying it

Soldato
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a pretty fun game, worth a look, can be played totally f2p as you gain items and currency (Lapis) as you complete story parts/level up/Events and the story is ok for a mobile game.

Soldato
Monument Valley is pretty fun.

I enjoyed Framed as well.

I am still addicted to the the Zen Pinball Alien tables. I used to play Aliens all the time but now I alternate between Isolation and AvP

Hate the in game purchase model but peggle is still good. You can just change your clock settings to circumvent the buy more lives or wait crap.

Associate
If you like space themed games have a look at:

- AstroNest (can be complicated to start with but you'll understand it soon enough)
- Galaxy On Fire 2 and 3 (GOF2 was better than GOF3).

Back
Top Bottom