i want to overclock my 4770k and asus z87 deluxe i want your help

Associate
hi i have 4770k and asus z87 deluxe can you help me which settings to put in my asus z87 deluxe for to have the best results for to overclock my 4770k please??

can you tell me all the best values for asus z87 deluxe for to overclock my 4770k??

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Associate
OP
cpu core voltage

cpu cash voltage

additional turbo mode cpu core voltage

can you help me please// for all the values please??

cpu core ratio

ai overclock tuner

cpu core voltage

cpu cash voltage

additional turbo mode cpu core voltage
total adaptive cpu core voltage

min cpu cash ratio

max cpu cash ratio

in all these things which values i will put??

can someone help me what to put in all these ?? please??

Soldato
There isn't a set value for all of them, every CPU and motherboard are different. please read the guide I posted above. Speed and voltage needs to be increase in small increments then tested for stability after every change.

Soldato
Honestly you need to read some guides, watch some videos, start slow and experiment. There is no formula for overclocking, or else you would buy things pre-overclocked and call it stock speeds.

Until you understand what you're adjusting with these settings, you either won't be able to understand why instability happens, or worse you'll damage your hardware. It's an iterative process not a one-step adjustment.

Man of Honour
can you help me??

If you plan on sticking around on this forum for long you need to stop being so pushy and impatient. I noticed this about you in your 4770k/8700k thread. Keep it up and the guys will end up ignoring you. They are trying to help you and Finners even posted a guide for you to read. There are plenty of other guides available as well, all you have to do is search for them. There is no point people posting their settings because every chip is different. What works for one combination of cpu/motherboard/memory may not work for another. For overclocking you need to know what each setting changes and how it affects different things. For the most part overclocking is trial and error. You are going to have to do some work for yourself and read the guides and try different settings. There is a saying "you can't help someone who won't help themselves" and that certainly seems to apply to you. You seem to want everybody to do it all for you, well sorry but it doesn't work that way. There is plenty of information out there, you need to read it and learn what you need to do. You will feel a whole lot better when you achieve a good overclock that you have done for yourself rather than applying someone elses settings and hoping for the best.

Associate
OP
hi before one year i did overlock my 4770k from the program asus suit 3 but i had some problems

can you help me to overclock my 4770k from the bios of asus z87 deluxe?

i have take fotos the pictures from my asus z87 deluxe for to help me to overclock my 4770k.

https://snag.gy/I7GFbh.jpg

can you see the pictures please??

Associate
OP
YOU CANT HELP ME TO OVERCLOCK ??

hi before one year i did overlock my 4770k from the program asus suit 3 but i had some problems

can you help me to overclock my 4770k from the bios of asus z87 deluxe?

i have take fotos the pictures from my asus z87 deluxe for to help me to overclock my 4770k.

1535813953702-png.106489

can you help me which values to put in every field from these 2 fotos i have taken from asus z87 deluxe?

can you help me please in these 2 fotos>??> to put the values??

did you see the the 2 fotos please??

I HAVE http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/cpu-liquid-cooler/nepton-240m/

AND PSU http://www.coolermaster.com/powersupply/masterwatt-series/masterwatt-maker-1500/

Soldato
You are not listening to anyone's advice, on this thread or others you have started. Many people have suggested that you read some guides which will explain the METHOD to overclock. No one can tell you what values to put on your system. You have to test it and learn yourself.

You also need to be more patient and polite with people. Please read the guide posted above by Finners and this one, which is a sticky thread at the top of this forum:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/beginners-guide-to-overclocking.17612922/

Read these, do some tests, and work on your own knowledge. If you get stuck, come back to these forums and ask specific questions. And be polite.

Associate
OP
example if i want to to overclock my 4770k to 4,,4 or 4,5
what values i will put for core ratio limit and min cpu cash ratio and max cpu cash ratio?/ ??

also
in cpu core voltaGE WHAT I WILL PUT?

AND ALSO IN CPU CPU CORE VOLTAGE OVERIDE WHAT I WILL PUT?>?

ALSO DO I NEED ANOTHER THINGS TO PLAY WITH IN ASUS Z87 DELUXE??
I MEAN FOR THE OVERCLOCKING I NEED ONLY
core ratio limit
min cpu cash ratio
max cpu cash ratio
cpu core voltaGE
CORE VOLTAGE OVERIDE ??

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE??

Man of Honour
STOP ******* SHOUTING!! It has the opposite effect that you want and people will ignore you. You are coming across as a spoilt brat that wants and expects everything to be done for them. What part of "no two chips are the same" don't you understand? What works for one will most likely not work for another. You have been given the best advice you are going to get. Go and read some guides and learn how to overclock properly. If you are not even prepared to help yourself then I suggest you go and find another forum that will hold your hand and do everything for you. Mumsnet maybe!!

Associate
OP
how many hours i will have to stress with aida my computer??

2 hours? or more ??

i overclocked my 4770k in 4.5 with 1250 manual voltage and i run the intelburn test#
and i have the results

https://snag.gy/yYAIgH.jpg

so if i passed this test what it means??

but i dont understand with aida64 when i did the test with stress fpu i had overheating

from these 2 which is the best aida64 or intelburn ??

i did and the realbench stress test and it passed me without problems

so if i passed these 2 my overclockling is stable??

Man of Honour
That means that your cpu was stable for just over 15 minutes for that test which really isn't very long for stress testing but ok if you are increasing the clockspeed by 50-100mhz in steps. That passed so you could increase the clockspeed and test again. When it stops passing either increase vcore and try again or go back to the last stable clock and see if you can tune the vcore a bit lower and test again. Once settled on a clockspeed that you are happy with run a stress test for at least a good couple of hours to see if the system falls over. If it passes a stress test for a couple of hours start doing what you normally do on it and hopefully it should be stable. A lot of people say that actually using the pc is the best stress test but personally I would prefer to get it stable first rather than having the system fail when I am using it.

These stress tests will cause your cpu to heat up much more than in normal use. Realbench isn't too bad as it is actual real use tests so temps should be closer to normal. If your temps get very high under realbench (80 degrees C or more) then you need to address your cooling before going any further.

If your 4770k can do 4.5Ghz with only 1.250v vcore then you have a chance to go at least another couple of hundred mhz by increasing vcore. I personally wouldn't go any higher than 1.35v and only if you can keep the temps under control. More voltage equals more heat so keep a close eye on temps.

Associate
OP
in core temps when i use it with intelburn test

i have these temperatures when it stress

also this temperatures in real gaming can exist??

https://snag.gy/5v64Ld.jpg

i am asking do i need to stress the fpu? in aida64 because i have heating

what ever voltage i put 1220 1250 or `1300 when i am using aida64 in the fpu stress i have heating throltle

why?? can someone help me please??

i dont understand why i have high temps with aiida when i stress fpu and also with
IBT.

but now i am stressing only the cpu in aida i see better temperatures

i will show you the pictures now..

https://snag.gy/sQ92Ei.jpg

https://snag.gy/47oDns.jpg

https://snag.gy/6MayUk.jpg

i did

the temps are very low when i stress with aida only the cpu

the temps will be high if i stress with
fpu and also with
IBT.

so what do you understand from all these thing because i have confused now

Man of Honour
IBT is probably using AVX coding which hammers Haswell cpu's and why you are getting temps of 100 degrees C (way too hot by the way). Play some games while having core temp running in the background and see what the temps are like in real world use.

Back
Top Bottom