I was on Radio

Permabanned
Today, they are trying to move some Dids into the area.. well sort of 3 plots that are planned and our quiet area could be affected by it.

So, the radio came round the road yesterday and i spoke and today a bit of what I said was on the radio.. so yep, celeb <

Next week im centre square.

Permabanned
The sad thing is some people actually do think this type of thing makes them, not even a celebrity, but famous.

Man of Honour
The sad thing is some people actually do think this type of thing makes them, not even a celebrity, but famous.

I agree. If you ask my daughter what she wants to be when she grows up, she replies "famous" and she's only 7 :(

Soldato
I won Mark Kermode's Aliens competition from the Mark & Lard Radio 1 show. This was when they were on the graveyard shift and awesome. They read my name out on air. I wasn't in the country so I didn't hear it and they then lost the copy of Aliens.

:(

Soldato
I had quite a long text read out on the Scott mills show *woop* now who wants to touch me??

Iv got the recording on my iphone somewhere

Soldato
I've been on TV so I win. (I work for a TV channel :p)

Getting on the radio is so damned easy its laughable though. The sad thing is that so many people think that getting on either somehow makes them something special.

Permabanned
OP
Will be signing books at waterstones later today, feel free to come along

Caporegime
Today, they are trying to move some Dids into the area..

wat

well sort of 3 plots that are planned and our quiet area could be affected by it.

Ok, I get this bit!

So, the radio came round the road yesterday

wat

and i spoke and today a bit of what I said was on the radio.. so yep, celeb <

Ok, I get this bit!

Next week im centre square.

wat

Reading your post is like riding a rollercoaster of comprehension.

Man of Honour
[FnG]magnolia;20188326 said:
Is the rest of the story as riveting as the intro?

:p

You really don't want to hear about tube fares. Riveting it was not. I decided to end my broadcasting career after that. :p:D

Top Bottom