I wasn't going to the British Grand Prix, but ...

Godfather
Godfather
... I think I may have just changed my mind.

Dear Mr & Mrs Proudfoot,

On behalf of ***********, I am delighted to invite you to an exciting event around the 2014 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix.

Together with motorsport legend, Sir Jackie Stewart, you will enjoy exclusive hospitality in the heart of Buckinghamshire and an exciting Formula 1 experience at the Silverstone Circuit.

July 4:

Individual arrival and transfer to Hartwell House Hotel.
Evening cocktail reception hosted by Sir Jackie Stewart and dinner at Octagon Dining Room, Hartwell House Hotel.
July 5:

Helicopter transfer to Silverstone Circuit to experience the Formula 1 Qualifying.
Dinner hosted by Sir Jackie Stewart, at his private home - Clayton House.
July 6:

Helicopter transfer to Silverstone Circuit for the 2014 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix.
Individual departures.

I hope you will be able to join me.

Yours sincerely,

The GP bit is nice, especially now we can chat trackside :D but dinner with Jackie Stewart at his place :eek: I just can't wait :cool:

Associate
When Helicopter transfers are barely up there with the best points you know you've done well heh... someone wrangled a nice hospitality package there :D

Best I've ever done was Hospitality with McLaren on a friday, boss at the time got the full weekend... git :(

Caporegime
I'd love to know the bitter and twisted individual who rated it one star.

Anyway fill in the blanks to win the +1 slot? ;)

"On behalf of ***********"

On behalf of 3M Earplugs? :D

Godfather
Godfather
OP
The race will be nice (if a bit quiet :D) but the chance to meet Sir Jackie is something quite special. Not only was he 3 times world champion but if you look back at his performance he wasn't just a bit quicker than others, he was in a different league. All this at a time when cars were basically death traps and winning races just meant driving as fast as you can. Balls of steel spring to mind.

smr

smr

Soldato
The race will be nice (if a bit quiet :D) but the chance to meet Sir Jackie is something quite special. Not only was he 3 times world champion but if you look back at his performance he wasn't just a bit quicker than others, he was in a different league. All this at a time when cars were basically death traps and winning races just meant driving as fast as you can. Balls of steel spring to mind.

Completely agree with this after watching documentaries and seeing video footage of the man on track.

Back
Top Bottom