1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I would like a smaller LIGHTER case...

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by Guru, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Guru

Mobster

2. ExoMale

Mobster

3. Armageus

Don

4. Kurgen

Wise Guy

5. ExoMale

Mobster

wow i did not expect to see atx cases of that size in a tower like form, that linked one is certainly nice

350*188*380mm this is my case size and m-atx, so these 2 cases are impressive..

just another thought on the subject, i dont know how your Lan parties etc go and how much demand you need, but have you thought of maybe making a smaller form factor computer to use just for such events?

6. Quartz

Soldato

How much are you willing to spend? Are you willing to get an ITX motherboard? Are you willing to drop overclocking?

At one point many years ago I too got fed up with lugging a huge PC around so got myself a Shuttle XPC. These days I'd get myself a Dan A4 or Bitfenix Prodigy ITX depending upon budget. I haven't been to a LAN do in nearly a decade, though.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
    Total: £296.68 (includes shipping: £11.70)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The Bitfenix case has the advantage of handles which make it easier to move; the Dan A4 is, of course, incredibly small.

You might be better off buying a small suitcase and lining it with foam. Then, when you want to go to a LAN meet you put the PC in the suitcase and carry it that way.