• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I7 9700k I9 9900k free games

Soldato
You'd be better off buying a Ryzen 3600-3700X and using the saving to buy the game, you'd still have a chunk of cash left in your pocket afterwards to boot.

Soldato
Hi can anybody confirm if there are any free games coming with these CPUs at the moment?

There is one retailer which is offering RDR2 game with these two CPUs right now.

Thank you.
To answer your question, I know OcUK were selling the 9700K with a free copy of RDR2 a couple months back but it looks like they've stopped doing it now or sold out of CPU's that carried the offer. So if you see another retailer with it then it should be authentic. It is redeemed through the Intel Software Advantage Program which you have to sign up for then the code is sent to you.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yes, it didn't really come close to answering your query. :) What did you do in the end?

Well I am looking around and thinking what to do (buy PC or not )
9700k here on Overclockers is right now good price around £359..

Regarding to games.. its all changed.. other website is not offering it with game anymore too... so it doesn't really matter now.

Back
Top Bottom