Ideas for fun stuff to do with a lass in Gloucster/ Bristol?

Soldato
As title really, apart from the obvious 'fun' things to do with a lass, what is there to do down this neck of the woods?

I'm new to the area and don't have a bloody clue. :)

Soldato
What sort of time? If it's after 10pm head to Lakota or Clockwork if there is a decent night on, but there are a lot of good pubs also. The Croft to a decent drop of cider, but if you heard further up there are more pubs... Keep your wits about you, as there has been there was shooting outside club UK a while back, but this was related to Yardie gangs, so as long as there is not a dancehall night on you should be ok! :eek: ;) :o

EDIT: I misread the title, I thought you put "Gloucester Road, Bristol", if you cover the whole of Bristol then there are a few nicer areas, what sort of thing are you after?

Last edited:
Soldato
Is that a code word for something very naughty?

I think the word you were blindly rummaging around for was euphemism.

Take her to go visit the shops in the new Cabot Circus shopping centre in Bristol. I have yet to meet a girl who would not enjoy that.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the ideas - I don't want to get shot, so I think MikeHunt's suggestions are a no go :p

It'll be during the day - I think I've kind of settled on this being a day trip and decided on Stonehenge. This is also a sign that my drum n bass rave days are over. I feel old :D

Unless there is a reason Calbot Tower would be more suitable? I'm not sure whether she's the shopping type either...

Soldato
OP
[FnG]magnolia;15048466 said:
Bristol? Get her slaughtered on cheap cider and then commit petty theft before having drunken sex on a main road, would be your best bet.

Enjoy!

That sounds like my perfect night tbfh!

Back
Top Bottom