if PUBG is a full release now it is better optimised?

Soldato
i do and dont play my xbox version, but i was thinking maybe if i find it cheap enough i will get the pc version as well, but if it hasnt improved since apparently going full release then i wont bother, i can tolerate the xbox performance of the game, but id rather not go through it on pc.

Soldato
i do and dont play my xbox version, but i was thinking maybe if i find it cheap enough i will get the pc version as well, but if it hasnt improved since apparently going full release then i wont bother, i can tolerate the xbox performance of the game, but id rather not go through it on pc.

Soldato
OP
looks like it stutters still despite the fps? is that the case or just that recording? im not so bothered about the graphics as my system would never be anywhere near high end, just overall game play id be more concerned about.

Soldato
not sure, to be honest using a gtx 1080ti would have been better to record the difference to min any min frame drops and keep the recording to high level .

just stick to it with xbox if your happy gaming with it

Caporegime
even a low end pc will give you a lot better performance than xbox.on xbox it drops to low teen fps.on pc even a lowend ish pc with old card will do those figures and probably look better. 970 gtx with a oldish i5 gets you about 60 fps at 1080.on lowish settings similar to how a xbox will look.

Soldato
OP
even a low end pc will give you a lot better performance than xbox.on xbox it drops to low teen fps.on pc even a lowend ish pc with old card will do those figures and probably look better. 970 gtx with a oldish i5 gets you about 60 fps at 1080.on lowish settings similar to how a xbox will look.

thanks for that, but i dont get too wrapped up in fps, the xbox version is to be expected given its a rolling review like it was on pc, just obviously if the pc version was meant to have met a fully polished game earlier in the year then id like to expect it to be better even on a weaker system than the norm and not feel like ive just got another beta, but the original pc one.

Associate
It's a lot better now it's out of early release. Still not perfect, but a lot better.

A reasonably spec'ed PC will be massively better than the xbox version. You also get the benefit of a keyboard and muse.

Soldato
OP
No game is perfect ha, but I used the Xbox version as a preference to how often I play the actual game and given the Xbox version is a beta then it’s never going to be great, I just had the idea in my head to try it on pc if I see it for a good price, I’m not going to upgrade my computer for it, I will upgrade it anyways.

I am not one of these gamers who setup their keyboard with certain keys to do this that or the other, I play the games in the standard way so I get on with games with either control setup really so i wouldn’t be gaining or losing anything.

Associate
It's more the mouse that benefits the game more than the keyboard in my view. But if you like the controller you would obviously hugely disadvantaged if you used that on the PC. If that's the case would stick to XBox

Soldato
OP
to be honest, i had a razor mouse before and couldnt get on with it, my white wireless HP kb & mouse i guess was from one of those AIO computers of old been doing the job for me well enough, even on xbox for like halo 5 and other FPS games, i have the settings on 2, slow/robot like or not i find better accuracy and play better.

put the controls aside, it wad more about the game itself.

Back
Top Bottom