If you could recommend only one PC game in history which would it be?

Soldato
Tough question but I'll try and answer. I guess the one game I have played the most in my entire PC gaming life was EverQuest which I played for nearly 100 days (yeah 2400 hours) but I'm not sure I'd recommend it these days.

So the game I am going to recommend based on the amount of fun I've had with it over the years would be Empire: Total War. Probably not the best game in the series but certainly the most fun in my opinion.

So what single PC game would you recommend in the history of PC games?

Soldato
thats a tough one to answer, because there's so many genre's out there let alone specific games.

i think for me it'd have to be either skyrim or kerbal space program, not necessarily for the gameplay (although they're both awesome) but for the developers really open minded attitudes to mods and even helping with their implementation, it's the part of pc gaming imo that most sets it apart from any other platform when you can get communities putting out content that's easily on a par or better than regular old dlc.

obviously those aren't unique, but they're 2 good examples of modding at its finest, a lesson some devs might want to think about learning

Soldato
SP and MP are 2 very different types of games.

So, Witcher 3 for SP and World of Warcraft (vanilla) for MP.

The Witcher 3 just nailed the fantasy RPG genre on the head, it was and still is the perfect RPG for me. WoW vanilla is just sublime, it's addictive, fun, challenging and you met so many cool people through it. What's not to love?

Associate
Back in time to wow vanilla for no

Multiplayer is bf 1942

Witcher 3 for sp

Civilization 3 must be a honourable mention also

What we can all agree on.... is that there are far too many to pick just one

Soldato
SP = Witcher 3 easily best RPG ever imo.
MP = DAoC - 12 years of my life given to that game, my first MMO and the PvP is still the best experience ive had online.

Single player - Skyrim
Multiplayer - Dark Age of Camelot, although unlike Maun I stopped playing it years ago. Brilliant in it's prime, shame more people didn't give it a try back then.

Soldato
CS:GO, Path of Exile or Starcraft 2. They can easily provide 500 hours of fun without putting you anywhere near mastering them.

Back
Top Bottom