If you could travel back in time..

Soldato
I'd like to go back to just before my Grandad passed away in 2004, I never really saw him too much in his final years thanks to my dad and his sister not getting on with one another which made visits few and far between. Unfortunately (or fortunately) he passed in his sleep, alone, while we were on holiday in Florida and I hate it that I never spent enough time with him. I'd like to give him a big hug, kiss and let him go to sleep one last time.

I do like the idea of finding out who Jack the Ripper was or who killed JFK etc... but not knowing the truth (or whole truth) makes it just as fascinating to me.

Caporegime
I would go back to the 1980's/1990's with money to buy all of the great computers and subscribe to all of the computing magazines etc. Basically pre-internet and 90% of games being online multiplayer days. Plus going to the video shop and browsing/renting the low budget b-movies that nobody hears about anymore was fun.

Last edited:
Soldato
A white hole?

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A black hole sucks time and matter out of the universe: a white hole returns it."

"So, that thing's spewing time back into the universe?"

"Precisely. That's why we're experiencing these curious time phenomena on board."

"So, what is it?"

"I've never seen one before, no one has, but I'm guessing it's a white hole.

A white hole?

"Will somebody punch him out already?!"

Soldato
"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A black hole sucks time and matter out of the universe: a white hole returns it."

"So, that thing's spewing time back into the universe?"

"Precisely. That's why we're experiencing these curious time phenomena on board."

"So, what is it?"

"I've never seen one before, no one has, but I'm guessing it's a white hole.

"Will somebody punch him out already?!"

cat.png

Associate
Jurassic period, the birth of jesus (think ill be waiting awhile for that one even with a time machine) the roman empire, how the Egyptians built things, there's just to many to name.

Soldato
I have actually travelled through time. It was a few years ago, I was sat at work reading this thread!

Remember the red dwarf, white hole comments.

Damn, only jumped a few years :(

Back
Top Bottom