If you found a phone...

Associate
I will always try and return it if I can but I have to admit getting a lost iphone 4 from my sister and unlocking due to her insistence.:eek:

That being said I returned the other 2 :D but it can be difficult if they don't phone or if you don't already have a charger.

Honestly though if I found a brand new boxed Samsung Galaxy Note I'm keeping it, not sure how I'd return that anyway lol.

This thread has just reminded me to put my details on the lockscreen on my new Monte Carlo not that I think anyone would really want to keep such a cheap phone :D but you should make it as easy as possible for honest folk.

Man of Honour
thread revival..

Some chap left his phone as he got off the train this morning but by the time i noticed he had gone and the train had already departed so I took the phone in an attempt to return it once I got to work.

The chap had obviously reported it lost with the the railway station where he got off as they called me just as i weas getting off. They asked me to return the phone to customer services at Liverpool St. No problems there, saves me the postage. However, they in turn said please go to lost property who said to return it to the station supervisor desk who asked me to send it back to lost property and fill in the forms.. #stop#!!!! "hang on there, I'm doing someone a favour here and I've already spent the best part of 25 minutes queing at various desks blah blah ..". "Consider it done sir".

No wonder people don't bother :D

Back
Top Bottom