If you found a phone...

Soldato
Would you give it back?

I found a Samsung Galaxy S the other day and called the owner straight away and returned it to him. I will admit I was tempted to keep it!

The thing is, not one of my friends said that they would have returned it, all of them tried to convince me to keep it.

In all honesty, would you have returned the phone if you knew that you could have kept it and had it for yourself?

Soldato
I'd return it - they can be so easily blocked these days that you'd probably only get a weeks use out of it before it was barred anyway :p

Soldato
Yes. I would return it.

Chances are they are going to call it eventually even if I cannot unlock/identify it.

It's the right thing to do, and also what you would want someone to do for you if the roles were reversed.

Soldato
Found a few phones in clubs or on the street in the past. I always turned them back and whats the point of keeping them when its likely to get blocked a few days after.

Soldato
I would return it. You don't get any luck from keeping it and if it was your phone you would hope the other person would do the same.

Soldato
Return it... it likely means far more to the owner than it's worth to you. Not to mention it's the right, and obvious thing to do.

Sorry but you have rubbish friends :)

After looking through it for naked pics***

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd ask for a finders fee if they expect me to mail it back to them, or they can have it back free if they picked it up from mine.

Wouldn't keep it though, no point as it'd just be blocked.

Soldato
OP
Yeh my mates are ****** haha.

I've lost a phone before, a great little N95 with loads of photos on it and the git ignored my calls and messages.

I had a quick look in the phone and it belonged to an Indian guy who appears to have been in the UK for only a few months. A txt message said he only had 30 quid in his bank account so felt pretty bad for him!

Back
Top Bottom