If you were able to carry the OCUK tradition down the family?

Soldato
OP
Let's be fair, if you didn't force Sheffield Wednesday onto your kids it's not liable they'd choose them given free choice... :p

I think he's talking about the folks with both, I don't know if that's covered in sex education in the UK, I'm pretty sure it wasn't back when I was at school although that may well have changed.

When I was at primary school I was about 10/11 so 2003ish when we were taught about sex ed.

They showed a random naked lady come out of a shower, and an animation of a penis shaped like a banana :eek:

The worst thing was that afterwards as a class, we had to talk to the teacher about what we learnt and specific stuff about male parts.

Fine, except it was with the Headmaster and he was being all philosophical lol.

Why do I still remember this stuff, I do not know.

Associate
Tummy showed me OCUK.. and then I showed a friend OCUK :p. I remember being shown a video of a woman giving birth in sex ed. I didn't feel anything at all, just bored. Nobody else was really affected in my class.

I don't have any idea how I'd raise a child as I'm only 13, but honestly, just give us some privacy and we will follow what we are interested in or not. We will form our own ideas and opinions and then you adults can talk to us about it to make sure we don't become suicidal emos or anything. The less privacy we have, the more annoyed we get. The less freedom we have the higher the urge to rebel.. it's what I feel and think anyway, and a few of my friends think similarly. Though it's not a common topic for thirteen year olds, as you can probably imagine. ;)

Back
Top Bottom