1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

illegal immigration

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by gc123, 18 Mar 2021.

1. The Running Man

Caporegime

Yeah dint worry guys let's just invite them in and house them in Blackpool, what could go wrong?

2. Murphy

Sgarrista

Yea, because there's no other way of exerting control over someone other than through a sexual act, through sex.
    What? If many people would've got what way we would've done what.

It doesn't show that EU information sharing is useless, it shows you have a fundamental and really basic misunderstanding of what the duty of the police, border control, borders and the Schengen zone is and/or isn't.

I also didn't "aregued" being in the EU made our border safer, like your spelling you've mixed me up with someone else, and as I've already stated you've got an embarrassingly lack of understanding. Would you like me to spell it out for you?

3. The Running Man

Caporegime

[​IMG]

2 years and 6 months for rape of a minor and sex trafficking?

Madness.

Is appealing being deported? There are just no morals on show, why can't he accept he has done bad and just go?

This is what we will have more and more of. You don't think about the victims, just defending the rights of the attackers.

4. Jean-F

Mobster

I understand rape, well I thought that I did, I thought that it was unlawful sexual activity, usually sexual intercourse, carried out forcibly against a person’s will, or against a person incapable of giving valid consent.
    As a younger man I slept with a few women if I got the chance, and all that I recall that was in my mind was hopefully mutual enjoyment.
    If what I was feeling was power over the woman, then I’m afraid that my brain didn’t get the memo, I was too busy thinking ‘this is great, I hope that she’s enjoying it so much that she’ll be up for a return match.’

5. The Running Man

Caporegime

Another cist to the NHS, failed asylum seeker can't afford to pay for treatment and says he likely never will.

[​IMG]

Again another argument for offshoring claimants, the cost to the tax payer is so high and the strain on our already overloaded NHS cannot be ignored forever.

6. chillidog

Gangster

your statement is a load of bull cr p its been known for a quite a few years even more that the local government pays these immigrants back then in sums of £2000 or more to spend ,house them, clothes them, feed them,medical care the list goes on. and this did not come from me i was told from a government employee.

7. Murphy

Sgarrista

Anecdotal evidence isn't really worth much, is it. Also you're conflating immigrants with asylum seekers by the sounds of it.

8. Tefal

Capo Crimine

Joined schengen, had open borders and he wouldn't have been caught at all.

9. Tefal

Capo Crimine

Hence why you aren't a rapist. Your confirming his point not disproving it.

Rape viewed by a non rapist tends to come to odd conclusions because fundamentally you aren't a rapist.

I mean where in your thought process here does

This fit into "well I'll force it on her".

?

10. Murphy

Sgarrista

Literally nobody was talking about joining Schengen, the only place that idea exists is in the minds of Brexit extremists.

11. |cJ|

Wise Guy

Indeed, they don't often have these problems is Tokyo funnily enough.. When people talk about immigration they ignore per capita crime rates among different cultural / racial groups and how this has long term implications for social cohesion.

12. Jean-F

Mobster

Well I really can’t get that, I must be dumber than I look.
    What I was trying to convey, in my post # 1104 was that while in the throes of consensual intercourse, with both participants obviously having a great time after an enjoyable evening together, I was thinking, ‘This is great, if she’s enjoying it as much as she seems to be, just as I am, she’ll hopefully be happy to meet up again soon’.

13. Paracelsus

Hitman

Problem is, it's all well and good looking at the stats for the entire country as a whole, especially if you live in an area unimpacted - but if you don't, there's no comfort in those figures. (Not that I've checked them, but given the amount of native degenerates we have, it seems reasonable that overall the impact would be low)

14. Resident

Mobster

Because in his eyes he's done nothing wrong because of the mis-interpreted fictional teachings about a magical sky pixie.

15. The Running Man

Caporegime

That's not nice is it.

16. Lord-Jaffa

Soldato

Multiculturalism doesn't work.

17. StriderX

Caporegime

Singapore.

18. Lord-Jaffa

Soldato

Yep it's working great there with government forced race based policies and politics.

19. The Running Man

Caporegime

There are also notably only 10,000 jewish citizens and virtually zero Bangladesh/Pakistan representation there either, and almost no Africans, Afghanistan or Romanian citizens.

Could be a coincidence though.

20. efish

Mobster

Here is one that examines the crime rate between undocumented immigrants, legal immigrants, and native-born US citizens in Texas.

It may not be crime that is the issue although anxiety in regard to crime and immigrants does indicate long term issues with immigration and high levels of anxiety (been a concern for some time), which is itself a serious issue in regard to social cohesion, particularly if it leads to changes in law and policy that won't work creating further issues.

If public policy is dictated by what people feel rather than reality, just leads to greater levels of dysfunction, higher levels of anxiety and discontent. Crime in particular, you really want to get that one right rather than having it dictated by some apocalyptic fantasy in which 'Mexicans are obviously rapists because they are Mexicans and this is what Mexicans do etc.

source