illegal immigration

Caporegime
I still find it amazing these people just seem to know how to make bombs, what materials you would need and how to combine them without blowing your kitchen up.

the ones that do it have been terrorists before they arrived here in that case surely, or is it just common knowledge in some of these countries?

maybe they are even radicalised over here, migrants must be an easy target, especially ones with failed asylum bids

Soldato
Are you saying that these immigrants are not attacking people to either gain entry into the UK or to avoid being deported from the UK?

No.

Is it a coincidence that a large proportion of recent teeror attacks have involved either immigrants, their direct descendants or failed asylum seekers?

No clue.

It appears that we are creating a problem for today or tomorrow.

You may want to turn the other cheek. But having walked through the MEN stadium just a few hours before the Manchester bombing

How do you infer that from me asking you a question? :confused:

Are you comfortable telling the families of the 1000 injured that it was simply a matter of confirmation bias and not the product of asylum seeking jihadist immigration?

Very, not that i see a reason I'd have to. I'd imagine the fact that quite a significant portion of them are usually known to the police or supposed to have some kind of monitoring in place would go down a lot worse with the victims families.

See how it easy it is to answer a direct question?

Caporegime
No.

No clue.

How do you infer that from me asking you a question? :confused:

Very, not that i see a reason I'd have to. I'd imagine the fact that quite a significant portion of them are usually known to the police or supposed to have some kind of monitoring in place would go down a lot worse with the victims families.

See how it easy it is to answer a direct question?

So it's not bias then if virtually every terror attack since 2000s has been from the religion of peace and a very large proportion of them immigrants directly/asylum seekers or failed or second generation immigrants/asylum seekers.

It's just the facts.

Soldato
So it's not bias then if virtually every terror attack since 2000s has been from the religion of peace and a very large proportion of them immigrants directly/asylum seekers or failed or second generation immigrants/asylum seekers.

It's just the facts.

It is confirmation bias when you only post articles of immigrants committing crimes and then tar them all with the same brush.

Do you understand what pattern recognition is?

I wouldn't ask the question if I was unable to spot a pattern in the posts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

Caporegime
It is confirmation bias when you only post articles of immigrants committing crimes and then tar them all with the same brush.

How many bombings have been done by non immigrants in their families in the uk in the last 10 years?

Associate
How many bombings have been done by non immigrants in their families in the uk in the last 10 years?

There have been 17 terrorist incidents in the last 11 years (2010-2021):

1. Roshonara Choudhry: British citizen (born in UK)
  2. Pavlo Lapshyn: Ukrainian (bombed a mosque)
  3. Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale: two British citizens (Born in UK)
  4. New IRA parcel bombs: Irish terrorists (Ireland/UK)
  5. Thomas Mair: British citizen (Born in UK)
  6. Khalid Masood (Adrian Russell Elms): British citizen (born in UK)
  7. Salman Abedi: British citizen (Born in UK)
  8. Khuram Shazad Butt, Rachid Redouane, Youssef Zaghba: (Pakistan born British citizen), (failed asylum seeker, unknown to police), (Moroccan)
  9. Darren Osborne: (British citizen, born in Wales)
  10. Ahmed Hassan: Asylum seeker (Iraq)
  11. Salih Khater: British Citizen (refugee from Sudan)
  12. Mahdi Mohamud: Dutch citizen
  13. Usman Khan: British Citizen (Pakistan)
  14. Brusthom Ziamani, Baz Hockton: (British Citizen), (British Citizen)
  15. Sudesh Mamoor Faraz Amman: British Citizen (Born in UK)
  16. Khairi Saadallah: Asylum seeker (Libya)
  17. Emad Al Swealmeen: Asylum seeker (Jordinian/Syrian / Unknown)
Lets tally the results shall we

In total there was 20 individuals involved in these terrorist attacks. One further by the NIRA (not an individual):

11 of the terrorists were British citizens (55%)
10 of these were born in UK (50%)
4 are Asylum seekers (20%)
of which 2 were failed asylums (10%)

2 are from Pakistan (10%)
2 are Unknown (10%)
1 is from the EU (Dutch) (5%)
1 is from Ukraine (5%)
1 is from Morocco (5%)
1 is from Iraq (5%)
1 is from Libya (5%)
1 is from Sudan (5%)

What pattern are you seeing? Other than the most likely person to commit a crime is someone born in the UK (50%), perhaps we should send away the right wing nut jobs (like yourself) since the chances of an "illegal immigrant" (Failed asylum seeker) (10%) committing a terrorist attack, is no more than the right wing terrorist attacks (Lapshyn, Mair, Osborne) (15%) or equal (10%) if you want to not include Lapshyn since he was Ukranian.

There is no pattern to identify where they come from, other than over half are British citizens and only 10% are illegally here as opposed to 90% here legally.

We have had this discussion in this thread several times and you conveniently only pick the last 10 years because everything before then is the IRA, considering the size of the death toll and the numerous terrorist attacks by the IRA between the 1970s and 2010 when put into perspective the above attacks are miniscule. It's borderline paranoia, not even substantiated by any reasonable data.

Soldato
  1. Roshonara Choudhry: Islamic Extremist.
  2. Pavlo Lapshyn: White Supremacist
  3. Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale: Islamic Extremists
  4. New IRA parcel bombs: Irish terrorists
  5. Thomas Mair: White Supremacist
  6. Khalid Masood (Adrian Russell Elms): Islamic Extremist.
  7. Salman Abedi: Islamic Extremist.
  8. Khuram Shazad Butt, Rachid Redouane, Youssef Zaghba: Islamic Extremists.
  9. Darren Osborne: White Supremacist
  10. Ahmed Hassan: Islamic Extremist.
  11. Salih Khater: Islamic Extremist.
  12. Mahdi Mohamud: Islamic Extremist.
  13. Usman Khan: Islamic Extremist.
  14. Brusthom Ziamani, Baz Hockton: Islamic Extremists.
  15. Sudesh Mamoor Faraz Amman: Islamic Extremist.
  16. Khairi Saadallah: Islamic Extremist.
  17. Emad Al Swealmeen: Islamic Extremist.

1 Irish terror group attack
3 White Supremacists
17 Islamic Extremist.

What pattern are you seeing?

Lots of murderous Muslims and a handful of others.

Soldato

Look. 100% of crimes committed by Islamic illegal immigrants were committed by Islamic illegal immigrants, yeah? Can't argue with those facts. QED. Nuff said. Commonsense, innit.

If you've come to a racists of OCUK thread looking for statistics expertise, you're going to be disappointed, unfortunately.

Caporegime
There have been 17 terrorist incidents in the last 11 years (2010-2021):

1. Roshonara Choudhry: British citizen (born in UK)
  2. Pavlo Lapshyn: Ukrainian (bombed a mosque)
  3. Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale: two British citizens (Born in UK)
  4. New IRA parcel bombs: Irish terrorists (Ireland/UK)
  5. Thomas Mair: British citizen (Born in UK)
  6. Khalid Masood (Adrian Russell Elms): British citizen (born in UK)
  7. Salman Abedi: British citizen (Born in UK)
  8. Khuram Shazad Butt, Rachid Redouane, Youssef Zaghba: (Pakistan born British citizen), (failed asylum seeker, unknown to police), (Moroccan)
  9. Darren Osborne: (British citizen, born in Wales)
  10. Ahmed Hassan: Asylum seeker (Iraq)
  11. Salih Khater: British Citizen (refugee from Sudan)
  12. Mahdi Mohamud: Dutch citizen
  13. Usman Khan: British Citizen (Pakistan)
  14. Brusthom Ziamani, Baz Hockton: (British Citizen), (British Citizen)
  15. Sudesh Mamoor Faraz Amman: British Citizen (Born in UK)
  16. Khairi Saadallah: Asylum seeker (Libya)
  17. Emad Al Swealmeen: Asylum seeker (Jordinian/Syrian / Unknown)

In total there was 20 individuals involved in these terrorist attacks. One further by the NIRA (not an individual):

11 of the terrorists were British citizens (55%)
10 of these were born in UK (50%)
4 are Asylum seekers (20%)
of which 2 were failed asylums (10%)

2 are from Pakistan (10%)
2 are Unknown (10%)
1 is from the EU (Dutch) (5%)
1 is from Ukraine (5%)
1 is from Morocco (5%)
1 is from Iraq (5%)
1 is from Libya (5%)
1 is from Sudan (5%)

What pattern are you seeing? Other than the most likely person to commit a crime is someone born in the UK (50%), perhaps we should send away the right wing nut jobs (like yourself) since the chances of an "illegal immigrant" (Failed asylum seeker) (10%) committing a terrorist attack, is no more than the right wing terrorist attacks (Lapshyn, Mair, Osborne) (15%) or equal (10%) if you want to not include Lapshyn since he was Ukranian.

There is no pattern to identify where they come from, other than over half are British citizens and only 10% are illegally here as opposed to 90% here legally.

We have had this discussion in this thread several times and you conveniently only pick the last 10 years because everything before then is the IRA, considering the size of the death toll and the numerous terrorist attacks by the IRA between the 1970s and 2010 when put into perspective the above attacks are miniscule. It's borderline paranoia, not even substantiated by any reasonable data.

I said immigrants and their direct families .

Multiple people on your list are the sons of immigrants.

Immigration today is also a problem for tomorrow as you pointed out.

In the case of the Manchester bomber as I already showed you, yes he was born here to a jihadist family of refugees.

Some more examples:

Adebolajo was born in the United Kingdom to Nigerian parents

Khan was born on 10 March 1991 in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom, to Pakistani immigrant parents

The jihadi ended up in Britain when his mother - who was pregnant with him at the time - travelled from Sri Lanka in September 1999 and claimed asylum on the basis she was part of the oppressed Tamil minority.

Sudesh Mamoor Faraz Amman was born three months later, on December 27, 1999, in Coventry and his parents went on to have five further children, all boys.

You can pretty much do this for all of the uk citizens on the list and the majority if the Islamic extremists were born from either asylum seeking ir immigrant parents.

The problems stemming from immigration could last for decades and generations. Thanks for proving out this point.

Soldato
Merry Christmas All

cCskoel.jpeg

Soldato
  1. Roshonara Choudhry: Islamic Extremist.
  2. Pavlo Lapshyn: White Supremacist
  3. Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale: Islamic Extremists
  4. New IRA parcel bombs: Irish terrorists
  5. Thomas Mair: White Supremacist
  6. Khalid Masood (Adrian Russell Elms): Islamic Extremist.
  7. Salman Abedi: Islamic Extremist.
  8. Khuram Shazad Butt, Rachid Redouane, Youssef Zaghba: Islamic Extremists.
  9. Darren Osborne: White Supremacist
  10. Ahmed Hassan: Islamic Extremist.
  11. Salih Khater: Islamic Extremist.
  12. Mahdi Mohamud: Islamic Extremist.
  13. Usman Khan: Islamic Extremist.
  14. Brusthom Ziamani, Baz Hockton: Islamic Extremists.
  15. Sudesh Mamoor Faraz Amman: Islamic Extremist.
  16. Khairi Saadallah: Islamic Extremist.
  17. Emad Al Swealmeen: Islamic Extremist.

1 Irish terror group attack
3 White Supremacists
17 Islamic Extremist.

What pattern are you seeing?

Lots of murderous Muslims and a handful of others.

Obviously the pattern is Islam, anyone trying to say otherwise is living in denial or terrified of being called "Islamophobic"

Merry Christmas from the bearded fascists - https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/12/25/dr-congo-blast-restaurant-beni-adf

Soldato
If Islam is the problem how come the extremism has only been a thing for the last 10 years of its 1,400 years existence?

Soldato
imo ANY immigrant that's comes here and commits a crime, should be booted out on the end of their sentence. The example of ione wells been on such. I hope that ******* gets booted when released even if he has family still here. He was from somalia btw look it up, he tried to rape her.
How long would this rule last and would you place any restrictions on it, e.g if an immigrant breaks the speed limit after having lived here for 40 or more years are you saying they should be deported?
It hadn't just been 10yrs though has it? You don't remember salman rushdie living in hiding for writing a book?
Then why are certain people restricting their dataset to 10 years?

FWIW i think they're doing it because they're cherry-picking data in order to support a certain narrative, that they want to keep the blinkers on because they're scared of what they may see if they look any further.

Last edited:
Associate

Then why are certain people restricting their dataset to 10 years?

FWIW i think they're doing it because they're cherry-picking data in order to support a certain narrative, that they want to keep the blinkers on because they're scared of what they may see if they look any further.

I guess you're referring to Irish republican/ unionist terror groups here?

Soldato
I guess you're referring to Irish republican/ unionist terror groups here?
I wasn't referring to any specific group, i was questioning why some people want to restrict their dataset to the last 10 years, however Irish republican / unionist terror groups did enter my mind when i thought about what data is being intentionally excluded without reason and going further back the crusades.

I'm fine with excluded data if there's a logical reason for doing so, however in this instance no one has said why they're excluding it so I'm inclined to think there are ulterior motives for doing so.