i'm considering getting Aego's suggest a sound card

Associate
Hi, im considering buying some acoustic energy aego m 2.1 speakers, please could you suggest a sound card, that will get the most out of the speakers but also without being overkill.

I'm partial to the aego's because of the positive reviews all over the place and also their nice and small, and i don't want to have huge speakers on my desk, if you can think of anything better for the same or less money i'd appreciate your input, thanks

Soldato
Xonar D1/X. Whichever socket type you have free. DX might be the best choice, as PCI will phased out at some point.

Associate
OP
thanks, i just ordered the xonar dx and crucial m4 ssd, the little devil and angel on my shoulder are arguing their case about whether im allowed to order the aego's tonight aswell haha

Associate
I got some Aego M 2.1's and an ASUS Xonar DX soundcard today, the sound is brilliant and in a completely different league to my old Logitech's. You will not be disappointed. :D

Enjoy! :cool:

Associate
OP
my aego's arrived today too =). i'm very happy with them, still waiting on the sound card and ssd

Top Bottom