I'm Furious

Soldato
A fair few of you probably remember me posting a few days ago the link to the republic website for the cheap diesel jeans.

Turns out my package was "damage" returned to the supplier and now all Republic can do it refund me my money.

That was £170 of goods down to £65 that I purchased and now I can't get what I actually wanted.

She said I can put something in writing for them to consider and I thinking of doing it.

Associate
M&M direct are normally pretty cheap to if you want to give them a look.

edit: Back to your current topic though, I would deff put something in writing what was the reason for not being able to resend the stuff? Is it because they are out of stock (in which case you should just get it when they come back in stock), or is it because sale is over (in which case you should still get as you bought it during sale time).

Permabanned
That sucks man, my delivery from that thread came the other day and I was well chuffed with my stuff.

Kind of irritated that they emblazon 'REPUBLIC' across the packaging though, it's asking for sticky fingered postmen to have a nose...

Soldato
And that makes you furious?

Wish my life was so simple that not getting a sale item made me furious, god knows what will happen when something really serious happens in your life!

Soldato
I'd be furious if my ex partner wouldn't let me see my kids, or if somebody crashed into my car and drove off.

In your case i'd be slighly miffed.

Same. I'd be annoyed and a little angry but some things just aren't worth getting furious about.

If it was your wifes wedding dress or a suit for an important meeting/occasion a few days away then rage away.

Soldato
OP
It's the principle that it was £170 worth of goods that I can't now buy with my £65 because they're no longer in stock at that price.

To get the same goods again i'd have to pay £170.

And FNG it's because they're out of stock because they were in the sale. They said that any damaged goods goes straight back to the supplier bla bla bla

Associate
Surely as someone posted above they should just honour the price once the stock comes back in as you bought it in the sale. Even if not, its not worth getting worked up over as everyone else pointed out, no big deal.

Hawker

Permabanned
Your Republic heads up regarding their sale did me over as well :D

I ordered a couple of pairs of Diesel jeans and a G-Star jacket. Ordered on Saturday, phoned up yesterday to be told that my order wasn't processed because it was sat in 'security check' apparently and they would manually process it.

Got email of them today with my order cancelled because 2 of the items are now out of stock!!!

lolRepublic.

Soldato
Same here, I bought a pair and some other Diesel bits and pieces and half of my order was cancelled as well. The best items of the order was cancelled so I'll probably just return the rest.

Soldato
Your Republic heads up regarding their sale did me over as well :D

I ordered a couple of pairs of Diesel jeans and a G-Star jacket. Ordered on Saturday, phoned up yesterday to be told that my order wasn't processed because it was sat in 'security check' apparently and they would manually process it.

Got email of them today with my order cancelled because 2 of the items are now out of stock!!!

lolRepublic.

Are you as furious as the OP?

Do you want to go and cave in some skulls?

Soldato
Jesus H Christ. I seriously hope you grow up and join the real world someday.

Why emphasise they were £170? They are under no obligation to sell the goods to you. If that is all you have to worry about I would think myself lucky, not bitch and whine about it on a public forum like a spoiled child.

Permabanned
Jesus H Christ. I seriously hope you grow up and join the real world someday.

Why emphasise they were £170? They are under no obligation to sell the goods to you. If that is all you have to worry about I would think myself lucky, not bitch and whine about it on a public forum like a spoiled child.

Do you work for Republic?

Back
Top Bottom