I'm not normally disgusted.. but wow..

Permabanned
Yes its daily fail.... but this is shocking...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ate-bullying-racism-Henry-Webster-attack.html

The 6ft 2in former rugby player was left brain damaged when he was ambushed by a group of youths who called themselves the 'Asian Invaders' on the tennis courts of Ridgeway School, in Wroughton, near Swindon.

Afterwards, his attackers - four of whom were pupils at the school - punched the air in triumph, shouting: 'That's what you call **** bashing.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...acism-Henry-Webster-attack.html#ixzz0yw3QeRh8

Is this the country/society that NuLabour wanted us to have? Wonderful.

Permabanned
I remember when this happened, the Police, local council and school for keen for it to not be reported as a racially motivated attack. Despite the gang calling themselves the 'asian invasion' (rather than 'asian invaders' as reported).

It may have been a one off though, I haven't heard of any trouble there since...

Very OT but I did my PADI Open Water pool training at that school a few years ago, didn't get hit with a hammer while I was there though. :)

Man of Honour
Because a report into the whole thing has been released 'today' with recommendations regarding the incident?

Yes you're right, I was mirroring the slight confusion in posts above mine.

I hadn't realised the OP created the thread about the report being released today, rather he gave the impression he was disgusted with the events leading up to it.

Soldato
Afterwards, his attackers - four of whom were pupils at the school - punched the air in triumph, shouting: 'That's what you call **** bashing.'

What the hell? Granted what they said doesn't really fit, but otherwise this sounds like the end of a Pokemon battle or sommat? :p

Back
Top Bottom