Im on the radio tonight eeek!

Associate
OP
Well Im back and that was nerve racing stuff!! grr to no bass!! tuned up about to go on and then they went ooooh we have nothing to plug your bass in to! :rolleyes: :( so i sang the backing vocals!! eek and then he interviewed me and I had no idea he was going to do that...so i was making up things on the spot hehe hope i sounded alright? Not sure if u could hear my singing at all (but thats probably a good thing!!))

Also yeah that raper geezer was a nutcase! He came and talked to me and peppi, one word springs to mind...brian harvey! oh wait two actually..drugs!

Associate
OP
sniffy said:
Sorry to hear you didn't get to play :(

its ok, peps did a brilliant job on her own!! I am singing in the background i just listened and because my voice is so similar to peppis, its hard to distinguish lol and my interview i dont sound too bad on, even though what i am saying makes no sense!

Good excuse to buy an acoustic bass now!

Soldato
Aww sorry to hear you didnt get to play tonight, know you were really looking forward to that!

Pfft I really dont know what you're worrying about i've always said this band has a lot of potential and you're a natural. :D By the time I get back to England you could be signed for all I know!!! :o

P.S. If there is a recording floating around would be great if someone could get me a copy, I couldnt listen to it unfortunately because it was some ridiculous time in Australia for me to be awake at, and to wake my house mates up at :o

Associate
OP
Sepheh said:
P.S. If there is a recording floating around would be great if someone could get me a copy, I couldnt listen to it unfortunately because it was some ridiculous time in Australia for me to be awake at, and to wake my house mates up at :o

hehe 10am in the morning? :p Your sleeping pattern hasnt changed at all!!
I have a recording that I can send you so dont worry!
Thanks for everyone who listenened :) really appreciated!

Soldato
holly35 said:
hehe 10am in the morning?

Didnt realised you were going to be playing at midnight though! Besides I think it ended up being closer to 8am my time?! I would have woken up for that but I wouldnt have been able to listen with my house mates getting ready for work and stuff :o

I will listen to the recording when I get home next month! Good luck with the gig tonight! Knock em dead! :D

Back
Top Bottom