I'm speechless!

Soldato
Judge Niblett sentenced him to six life sentences, and told him he would not be eligible for parole until after at least 12 years.

Err gets six 'life' sentences and will be back on the street in 12 years? Great British justice strikes again.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
:( i just don't get what motivates some people to be so evil. animals, the lot of them. don't deserve to be let out.

ever

Soldato
That's horrendous...

At least, during what I'm guessing will be a ridiculously short stay at prison, they'll get mauled by criminals who don't even sink to that depth. Something to be thankful I guess.

Make sure they get to a particularly rough prison tbh, with lax rules on contact with other prisoners.

Associate
fozzybear said:
How stupid must they have been to leave a telephone number? Well done to the reporter who saw the writing and reported it.

Peoples stupidity really does amaze me sometimes and I have a low opinion of it in the first place.

Soldato
tbh, stupidest people EVER
I meen, WHAT did they THINK would happen
"Hi, we're looking to brake the law, heres our names, addresses and other details"

they deserve to be shot

Man of Honour
andy8271 said:
surely an innocent person wouldnt send explict messages back though .

Oh of course not... I'm not saying this is what it was in this incident, but some people can get carried away before realising what they've got themselves into - I know many people who have sent sexy messages back to random girls who have called him or texted him.

Leaving a "calling card" like that though is just outrageous and sick.

Soldato
Give me a bow and arrow, I'll go classic heart spearing from the top of a roof while they are being taken to court.

On a more serious note: Absolutely sickening, I'm glad they have been caught, hope their inmates give them whats coming to them.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
asim said:
hope their inmates give them whats coming to them.

that's the true justice. i hear kiddy-fiddlers are the lowest of the low in prison. not sure where from but it sounds pretty likely

Back
Top Bottom