I'm wiling to lend my monitor calibrator

Caporegime
I'm considering this.

I see lots of people wanting a cheap monitor calibrator or moaning their monitors need doing etc.

I own a Spyder 2 professional. Basically I am willing to lend it out on the basis that the person gives me a 100% deposit during the time they have it and will get the deposit back when I recieve it back :)

If you don't return the Spyder I keep the money and buy a replacement, simples :)

Who would be willing to participate? Several people on these forums know me personally and know I'm trust worthy.

I might be interested as well. I want to use one of these Monitor calibrator to see if it actually makes a difference.

Though when you use it on your own monitor, there's no need to use it again unless you purchase another monitor or on a seperate monitor in your house?

I might be interested as well. I want to use one of these Monitor calibrator to see if it actually makes a difference.

Though when you use it on your own monitor, there's no need to use it again unless you purchase another monitor or on a seperate monitor in your house?

It basically creates a profile for that specific monitor on that pc. So if you change monitors you need to recalibrate.

I would also be interested in this, never wanted to purchase one just to use it once but willing to pay deposit for it!

In the middle of a rebuild though and will be swapping cards so not for a while yet mind :)

Back
Top Bottom