Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
It's just convenient protein intake, it's no better or worse than real food.
Personally i'd rather have a proper meal but if your on the go or train before work etc a shake is handy.

Caporegime
Rather not take all that whey protein and shakes, Horror stories on the internet about it

Wait till you hear about that dihydrogen monoxide stuff!!

There are only 2 reasons to buy protien shake though for most people

a) you can't afford enough meat/other protien sources, as per g protien shake is actually very cheap

B)you really don' have the time/ability to prepare soemthing after the gym which is understandable.

As all the benifits of rapid intske/timeing/bcca/creatine etc are pretty kuch wasted on anyone who isn't verybdedicated wirh their training

Soldato
Tefal, I know you've been away for a little while, but can you still not invest in a spellchecker for your browser? It's not really spelling, it's just typos always everywhere, but it's the one way to guarantee it's your genuine self who has returned though :D

Associate
Wait till you hear about that dihydrogen monoxide stuff!!

There are only 2 reasons to buy protien shake though for most people

a) you can't afford enough meat/other protien sources, as per g protien shake is actually very cheap

B)you really don' have the time/ability to prepare soemthing after the gym which is understandable.

As all the benifits of rapid intske/timeing/bcca/creatine etc are pretty kuch wasted on anyone who isn't verybdedicated wirh their training

BCAA's are one of the biggest ripoffs in the fitness industry, but creatine is cheap and gives you a little 5% boost for lifting

Caporegime
Tefal, I know you've been away for a little while, but can you still not invest in a spellchecker for your browser? It's not really spelling, it's just typos always everywhere, but it's the one way to guarantee it's your genuine self who has returned though :D

Actually it's my phones autocorrect its gone mental everyone I use an apostrophe it drops the letter after it and starts a new line.

So I keep writing things like;

"I don'
Understand what'
Wrong with this bloody autocorrect"

Edit: and everyone to everyone **** you phone **** you

Edit Edit: EVERYTIME ******* everytime!@

Associate
What shotgun? Would love a Benneli M2.

I have a few other firearms but won't get into that here (no Fac shotgun)

Looking to get a wildcat mod once I drop it in a MDT chassis I have the slot ready just not the money.

Nice Tikka rifle with a lovely action.

Passed my UKPSA safety course the other week, now I am authorised to get a S1 shotgun (my police force wont let you have one for any other reason) and the Benelli M2 SP is top of the list! Nomnom. Having said that a Henry all weather in .357 will be this years gun.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

29250094_10216242200026441_1111880562357829632_n.jpg

Soldato
Actually it's my phones autocorrect its gone mental everyone I use an apostrophe it drops the letter after it and starts a new line.

"I don'
Understand what'

Mine is doing this as well and choosing completely random words, but only on ocuk. Takes me about 10x longer to write on here than in texts or anywhere else.

Caporegime

"I don'
Understand what'

Mine is doing this as well and choosing completely random words, but only on ocuk. Takes me about 10x longer to write on here than in texts or anywhere else.

Turn off the rich text editor in preferences, failing that see if your keyboard has an update available. Seems to be happening with xenforo rich text editor and certain versions of various android keyboards.

Associate
Nice Tikka rifle with a lovely action.

Passed my UKPSA safety course the other week, now I am authorised to get a S1 shotgun (my police force wont let you have one for any other reason) and the Benelli M2 SP is top of the list! Nomnom. Having said that a Henry all weather in .357 will be this years gun.

Good choice. I have the big boy steel version they shoot lovely and even cycle .38 spl flawlessly. Also have a 15-22 Performance Center and the GSG 1911.

Last edited:
Associate
Good choice. I have the big boy steel version they shoot lovely and even cycle .38 spl flawlessly. Also have a 15-22 Performance Center and the GSG 1911.

Yeah I remember you posting a picture of the 15-22 in another thread. I’m currently running a Ruger gunsite scout in .308 for Civilian Service rifle and what used to be a .22 CMMG for Practical Rifle but is as much of a different rifle it is possible to be without any paperwork (completely changed it right down to the retention pin springs). Also got a .357 Taurus but thinking of selling and getting one of those new Oceana Defence Chiappa Rhinos, I think they actually look pretty cool with 12 inch barrels. Would post pics of my guns but they aren’t new purchases and it might upset the antis - in another thread perhaps..

Associate
Yeah I remember you posting a picture of the 15-22 in another thread. I’m currently running a Ruger gunsite scout in .308 for Civilian Service rifle and what used to be a .22 CMMG for Practical Rifle but is as much of a different rifle it is possible to be without any paperwork (completely changed it right down to the retention pin springs). Also got a .357 Taurus but thinking of selling and getting one of those new Oceana Defence Chiappa Rhinos, I think they actually look pretty cool with 12 inch barrels. Would post pics of my guns but they aren’t new purchases and it might upset the antis - in another thread perhaps..

Ah yes I remember now, the cmmg pic in shotguns thread. I imagine you will get a good return on the taurus as they have stopped production on it.

Back
Top Bottom