Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
New House in Southamptomn
Thought I recognised this...
This isn't the Fen Meadow development near Southampton is it??
I like to think of it as a service, they've notified by letter drop but these developments won't have received them yet. :p

Surprisingly quite a few people from this part of Southampton. I drive past there everyday and I live in Lordshill down the road - I'll say hi the next time I'm mugging you or stealing your wheels.

Also see you at the Lidl thing tomorrow ;)

Permabanned
Pretty sure I saw your McLaren in Sherwood, Nottingham the other week, unless there's another person with an almost identical car :p

Probably... after the OC Motors meet I went to TTW in Nottingham to get a dashcam fitted... highly recommend those guys if anyone fancies a good quality install. No referrals... just good guys who know what they're doing.

Stuck the cameras in both the GT3 and 720 and did a great job... going to use them for the M4 too.

Associate
Surprisingly quite a few people from this part of Southampton. I drive past there everyday and I live in Lordshill down the road - I'll say hi the next time I'm mugging you or stealing your wheels.

Also see you at the Lidl thing tomorrow ;)
I'm in a black Volvo S40 T5 with a laughable custom plate (previous owner).

Did Lidl tonight....Lol.

I haz friends... took both the 720 & GT3 to Silverstone at the same time :D

Can I be your car fwend?

I want a go in a McLaren :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Stuff for the e-bike i'm going to be putting together, motor, battery, charger, chainring.

Cool.

What frame is it going on?

I've got two Bafang 48v750w kits - they are great.

Soldato
The quality of the materials and the finish of Bloor homes is better than most builders so you get a quality product.

I would say they are better than some other nation wide builders, wouldn't call them quality myself. What people forget with New Builds from the big developers, is it doesn't matter if your house is £100,000 or £700,000 they are all built to the same care and attention. Which is often not a lot. :p

Caporegime
Finally, a desk.

desk.jpg

Still a huge work in progress! But its amazing! 1.8m long, this thing weighs 80kg...its solid!

I will be gradually setting up my home office over the next few weeks. The drawers were from a previous IKEA purchase, not sure if I'll keep them or not yet.

Next few weeks will include buying and fitting:

- 8 gang plug lead
- Network Switch
- Moving my NAS to live here
- Monitor & Monitor arm
- Laptop stand
- USB Hub
- Powerline Adapters
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Headset hanger
- Desk lamp for softer light.
- Some man cave/nerdiness.

Speaking of light, apologies for not the best lighting here, sun was setting :p - not much natural light around!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Cracking size desk... The rug sitting under the desk by an inch is causing an eye twitch, however. Please resolve this, for our sanity!

Wife and I have already disagreed twice on the placement of the rug! (so obviously its where she wants right now) :D - the rug itself is originally from our own bedroom, but we moved it as the curtain in this room is a light green colour, so it matches. However, its not quite the "ideal" size. On the other side of the room is a new bed we've just bought, the rug lines up with that at the moment. Going to move it and play around with it tomorrow when wifey and I are both here. If it comes to it, we'll buy a rug which is a better size/fit. We need to buy a new rug (currently) for our bedroom anyway, so if it comes to it we just move this one back and buy a new one for the office.

Once bed is made up properly (tomorrow) and room is in better shape I'll stick up a photo from a different angle showing the layout better.

Nice desk, that laptop looks so lonely though :p

See list under pic for "whats coming" :p - laptop was given for perspective, tis a 13" 2015 MacBook Pro.

Back
Top Bottom