Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
some audio upgrades, AKG K702 and Soundblaster AE-5, much nicer than my Logitech G533 headset thats for sure

KSpJAgP.jpg
ZZZ1NoD.jpg
k6Hhi7T.jpg
0iLgk1C.jpg

I use this exact setup - Works a treat. Great headphones aslong as you dont care about people next door still being able to hear what you are listening too :D

Soldato
I was looking at the one with extra attachments - for keyboard cleaning and getting in nooks and crannies. Is it pretty good/useful?

It's ideal for keyboards, pc's etc. I used it on my keyboard and loads of crap came out. Same as the inside of the pc case. To be honest I wasn't expecting the power on this thing.

As above, it is better than buying the cans of air.

This is the one I bought and has 3 attachments.

Soldato
It's ideal for keyboards, pc's etc. I used it on my keyboard and loads of crap came out. Same as the inside of the pc case. To be honest I wasn't expecting the power on this thing.

As above, it is better than buying the cans of air.

That's good news as I've got a 2017 MBPr and my keyboard has now broken twice since I've had it, simply from dust getting trapped under keys. Thankfully Apple are replacing them even outside of warranty.

Soldato
I was looking at the one with extra attachments - for keyboard cleaning and getting in nooks and crannies. Is it pretty good/useful?

The attachments are great especially the little hose for getting in at GPU's and the hard to reach spots, I generally use the narrow nozzle for keyboard cleaning and some wonder wipes (get the wipes from amazon) leaves me with a spotless keyboard (use the wipes on the mouse too and headphones, basically anywhere you're likely to sweat on)

Back
Top Bottom