1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zefan, 29 Jun 2016.

1. Sui

Mobster

I was sceptical with the Noblechairs Hero after owning the Staples Kashmir for like 6-7 years. But I must say, it's a really good bit of kit and I have no worries of it breaking, it's a quality bit of kit. When I compare it to some of the £3-400 chairs we buy at work, it knocks them out the park.

Edit: From the post above, I find it stupidly uncomfortable to use that top cushion, maybe I'm doing something wrong :D

2. cu3ed

Capodecina

Kinda answered your own question, the only time I have my head actively on the back is when im sitting back thinking of something. As far as I coudl tell its a duel memory foam at the top. Seems to be a lot of hate for these chairs and not sure why.
    Have those posted even sat in one?

3. andy_mk3

Capodecina

I wouldn't call them a gimmick. I bought mine second hand (but unused), but even looking at new prices, the £180 Markus, you couldn't buy two of them for one of mine. So the "almost 5" is a but out there. I can't speak for how long the Noble is going to last but it reviews very well and I find it a lot more comfortable already. Of course a gaming chair isn't for everyone, but there's no need to slam them IMHO, this feels very well made and I have no doubts about it lasting well.

I dare say I've had mine 6-7 years now, and it's still in brilliant condition, definitely fantastic value for money! My wife now has it still still get a few more years use out of it yet :)

I think I had a big old Saab at the time, which was a good job as I bought the big Ikea desk at the same time :D

I don't think that's the case at all, it's an option you can put on there if you wish. I struggle with my neck and shoulders and the cushion is a very welcome addition. The Markus let me down in that aspect as the head rest was too far back to comfortably rest my head on it.

End of the day, a chair is always going to be massively down to personal preference. Admittedly the 'gaming chairs' are very expensive for what they are, I don't think I would have paid full price for one, but the price I got it for I am very happy and very pleased with it.

4. hughtrimble

Mobster

I suggest going to your GP and checking against their professional machines as misleading BP results will do you no favours.

5. ajf

Mobster

I second this.
    These may be fine, but I’ve had a few home BP machines over the years and several were not accurate compared to a calibrated one at my surgery. Most are fine to monitor to see if your BP fluctuates, but be careful of using them for specific readings for high/low BP problems.
    I ended up getting one of the Omron machines, which I found is exactly what the surgery uses. When we tested mine it was virtually spot on.

6. AndyCr15

Capodecina

These are 'clinically validated' and 'medically accurate'. For me it would be if I saw something that concerned me, I would go and then see my doctor. If this shows all is well, why would I take their time up? I don't see it being that different to bathroom scales that give me a body fat % or a personal heart rate monitor. I wouldn't expect them to be spot on accurate to the best way of measuring out there, but they will still give you a pretty good idea of what it is.

7. Mobius 1

Capodecina

I’ve not got a photo (it’s a pretty boring purchase anyway...) but I’ve finally got a portable air conditioner. Igenix IG9901.

I let it run for an hour earlier at 16c and my bedroom is lovely and chilly ! Only one slight complaint, some may find it a tad noisy. I’m not bothered as the white noise helps me sleep.

8. AhhBisto

Gangster

I used to run a 14000btu portable unit, they're great for quick chilling. If you ever decide to sell I do have a top tip, a particular group of people love them to cool their grow houses and you'll get a good and quick cash only resale value on facebook.

Edit: don't let them park, they can't and we lost our lovely flowerbed to a bmw 1 series.

9. Tephnos

Mobster

[​IMG]

Tried a pair of LS50w, but preferred the passives. However, my old pair sold as well as the amp before I had expected to (put them overpriced on eBay and intended to lower the price when I wanted them gone, but then they got sold anyway!). So, I took the opportunity to upgrade my old D3020v2 to a D 3045.

I really love the Bluetooth transmit feature of the D 3045. It always bothered me how on the D3020v2 how you could only use it to receive Bluetooh playback for the speakers, but couldn't transmit from a source to another device. Now you can!

10. Martynt74

Capodecina

Get that protective film removed you monster! :mad:

11. MrRockliffe

Mobster

I absolutely love the look of the LS50s, though personally my favourite colour is the white and copper, which is only available in the wireless version - I don't think my girlfriend would speak to me if I spent that much on speakers!!!

12. darael

Mobster

Reminded me about a Techmoan video I watched recently.

9:36 and 24:34 :D

13. leoncuprar

Hitman

[​IMG]

14. Diddums

Capodecina

Anyone else really wanna play Portal now?

15. roccles

Hitman

Haha brilliant

16. wez130

Capodecina

I imagine these will be polarising, but i like to be different :p

[​IMG]

17. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

Yeah…..not feeling it.

18. hughtrimble

Mobster

I'm feeling something...

Queazy?

19. wez130

Capodecina

:D

Think i might have been watching a few too many Producer Michael YT videos.

20. Aedus

Sgarrista

Some of the worst shoes I’ve ever seen in my life, looks like a child scribbled over them with a black felt tip. But hey, you do you.