Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Cheers. :) Will get some updated pictures in a few hours when I've worked up the motivation to start moving everything across to the new case. :D

What's wrong with you? I had my old PC stripped the night before ready to go :D Have you had your Zen2 build running at all yet or were you waiting for these parts? I lose track of everyone's progress.

Soldato
What's wrong with you? I had my old PC stripped the night before ready to go :D Have you had your Zen2 build running at all yet or were you waiting for these parts? I lose track of everyone's progress.
Haha I used to be like that, not anymore :p

Yeah got my Zen2 build already setup but the case I have doesn't offer great cooling options so fancied a change. :)

Soldato
Did you go for the same colour?

No I went for the Razer version, but it's basically the same as the black one, except it has the Razer logo on the front, the left window is slightly tinted, and it has a couple of light strips on the front/bottom.

For the Kraken noise I recalled that I might need to adjust the CPU fan voltage in my BIOS as I reset it a while ago, I'll go fiddle with that before I entirely blame the Kraken cooler actually!

Caporegime
I imagine these will be polarising, but i like to be different :p

48325848861_3576ae4fc8_b_d.jpg
At first glance, I thought someone had been gobbing all over your new shoes.

There really are some very questionable choices of footwear on this forum.

Soldato
Ah that's cool.

I hadn't done a full build for many many years, and this was my first WC build too. So I was like a kid at Christmas :)
Ah nice. :) Have you got pictures in the water cooled system thread? :)

No I went for the Razer version, but it's basically the same as the black one, except it has the Razer logo on the front, the left window is slightly tinted, and it has a couple of light strips on the front/bottom.

For the Kraken noise I recalled that I might need to adjust the CPU fan voltage in my BIOS as I reset it a while ago, I'll go fiddle with that before I entirely blame the Kraken cooler actually!
I was tempted by the Razer edition but an extra £40 didn't seem worth it, this was £113 and a bargain when compared to other cases. :)

Soldato
Ah nice. :) Have you got pictures in the water cooled system thread? :)

I was tempted by the Razer edition but an extra £40 didn't seem worth it, this was £113 and a bargain when compared to other cases. :)

I picked up the Razer one for £150 with a free Deathadder Elite mouse, I needed both so the case effectively cost me £100 (as the mouse is around £50 on a deal). Very happy with the cost and quality of both at the moment.

I found out what was causing my noise, something weird with the c-state options and the Aorus Master board. On auto it makes the area near the CPU make a bit of a "coil whine" noise. Disabling all c-state options seems to reduce it quite a bit.

Associate
Picked up a multigym to finish off the mini home gym - couldn't resist, first time I've been in a property that has enough garage space to own one and I don't have a local gym that I can easily get to. £300 new, but I got this one in thereabouts as-new condition for £99 on the 'bay. Had to pay a couple of clowns £70 to deliver, but £130 less than new price is a solid deal.

Needs a tiny bit of WD40 on the various bolts as it had been stored in the sellers garage, but other than that...

3bb70469-23eb-4936-a9d6-e820e8f302a3-original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom